BY DR. MCDOUGALL'S

Right Foods.
Dr. McDougall's®.
Vegan.
Ramen chicken flavor.
Made with organic ramen. see more...

• I've been really interested in trying this! Does it taste...2 Answers
  • Have you tasted these vegan ramen chicken flavored cup of...3 Answers
Leila A.
This is a yummy and quick lunch option for me! All you do is add enough hot water and let it steep for a few minutes and voila! It’s delicious and comforting! The soups are about 1.50 per cup which is super affordable. I love to pair it with crackers and hummus for a satisfying, vegan lunch!
Katie H.
Dix Hills, NY
I would give it two stars but since there’s even a vegan option for ramen I’m going to give it three stars. I mainly got this because I was craving ramen and I saw it in a video from Sorsha on youtube but it’s not that great and it tastes bland. A bit disappointed but there’s always other and better noodles than ramen that are vegan so just do your research on them incase you’re craving or want some!
Colette F.
Not the best version of vegan ramen I’ve ever had but not the worst. It’s very convenient and easy to make and also tastes pretty good. Overall compared to other ramens it’s okay, but I will continue to purchase them occasionally.
Liz N.
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at my Kroger. I didn't even know there was such as thing as Vegan Ramen. The directions were not unusual. The reason I am giving it a low review is because of the taste. The broth smelled and tasted fine, but the noodles were horrible. They never got tender like I wanted them to. I am not vegan, but I do pick up healthy more organic options when I can. However, this one isn't worth it to me. I'm sticking to regular ramen.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This flavor isn't too bad. I like the miso flavor better. The price is a little higher than other brands because it is vegan and organic. I bought mine at Kroger. I won't buy this flavor again, but I will regularly buy the miso flavor now!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I really enjoy this easy ramen that just happens to be vegan. It has a great flavor and delicious noodles. I highly recommend it for a quick hot meal that only takes hot water. I normally get these at Vons for about $2.50 each.
Massiel G.
Hands down my daughter love loves this soup. It's organic and the soup are not so salty sick I love they taste healthy and this are great options for vegans and if your transition to veganism.
Paige M.
These are so delicious. They taste so much like the original cups of ramen. It was so difficult for me to master the flavor of them through homemade vegan ramen. So this saved me as ramen was always a go to food. Definitely recommend. Its very very tasty.
Yesenia A.
Orlando
This is a great soup to have when you need something quick and easy. On its own it’s good but if you add even more things in this ramen such as fried tofu, it’s amazing! Personally I would spice it up a bit so there’s even more flavor. Could buy a hundred of these!
Cierra P.
Fallbrook, CA
Recently started eating healthier but was CRAVING some ramen. This is literally the best vegan ramen I’ve had so far! The flavor is wonderful & the noodles and so soft and flavorful will definitely be buying more!
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Have you tasted these vegan ramen chicken flavored cup of soups? Are they actually healthy?
Yasmin A.
I've been really interested in trying this! Does it taste similar to actual cup of noodles?