Dr. McDougall's Vegan Ramen Chicken Flavor

Dr. McDougall's®.
Vegan.
Ramen chicken flavor.
Made with organic ramen.

I've been really interested in trying this! Does it taste similar to actual cup of noodles?
Have you tasted these vegan ramen chicken flavored cup of soups? Are they actually healthy?
Start your review of Dr. McDougall's Vegan Ramen Chicken Flavor!
Jessica B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Dr. McDougall's Vegan Ramen Chicken Flavor uploaded by Jessica B.
I’m getting more of an American chicken microwaveable cup of noodles vibe from this than a ramen. It was okay, but the noodles were the best part. I didn’t care for sipping the broth afterward. May be someone else’s cup of tea though. (Edit: It was someone else’s cup of tea; my non-vegan boyfriend liked it!)
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This tastes really delicious, a little bit of spice, I added some curry powder to it and it really enhanced the flavors! It’s a quick and easy meal
Lauren C.
New Orleans, LA
I love this brand and their products - this one in particular is great as a healthier alternative to a TV binge snack + easily customizable with household spices. I grab these whenever I can or just order in bulk from the brand itself. Definitely recommended!
Kendalind D.
Detroit , MI
Could be better but a great vegan alternative to Regular ramen. Best taste is when microwaved. Does need seasoning.
JaVohn P.
Renton , WA
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this ramen. It’s flavorful and quit filling. I tried it for the first time today and I plan I purchasing more. I think it is a very healthy option (Vegan and Organic). I would definitely recommend it!
Kylie M.
I love this product. I am vegan and have been on the hunt for a good vegan ramen, this is it. You can microwave this for a few seconds or you can boil water, that’s what I always do. It’s quick and easy and tastes good too!
Angelina C.
Tasted just like real chicken broth ramen. The noodles were soft and chewy and carried the broth well. There were bits of corn in there which I liked. Thankfully, there wasn’t any mock meat in this. The broth had a very strong flavor. Overall, good af. Would eat again.
Liz N.
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at my Kroger. I didn't even know there was such as thing as Vegan Ramen. The directions were not unusual. The reason I am giving it a low review is because of the taste. The broth smelled and tasted fine, but the noodles were horrible. They never got tender like I wanted them to. I am not vegan, but I do pick up healthy more organic options when I can. However, this one isn't worth it to me. I'm sticking to regular ramen.
Massiel G.
Hands down my daughter love loves this soup. It's organic and the soup are not so salty sick I love they taste healthy and this are great options for vegans and if your transition to veganism.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This flavor isn't too bad. I like the miso flavor better. The price is a little higher than other brands because it is vegan and organic. I bought mine at Kroger. I won't buy this flavor again, but I will regularly buy the miso flavor now!