Dr. McDougall's Vegan Noodle Soup Pad Thai uploaded by Danielle W.Dr. McDougall's Vegan Noodle Soup Pad Thai uploaded by Chris S.

BY DR. MCDOUGALL'S

Dr. McDougall's® Vegan Pad Thai Noodle Soup.
Right Foods.
Packet inside. see more...

Chris S.
I came home from a night out, excited to eat this product. I’m half Asian, so I know my Asian food/pad Thais. This cup of noodles was trash. I mean I don’t know why I was expecting something good. This is a Thai dish, named after a white doctor, that is served in a cup. All you do is add hot water, to make some dry noodles,  taste a little less like garbage. Unsurprisingly it doesn’t work.
Laura M.
These are great for those quick little snacks/meals on the go. It's just as yummy as Ramen so you get that "comfort food" feeling but guilt-free. This flavor is my favorite. I usually have these once or twice a week.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
I looooove Dr. Mcdougals instant soups! I love that they taste great, while being vegan and still affordable! I have multiple flavors stashed at my work for when I need a healthy snack.
Sara E.
Not a fan at all. Got this from whole foods so thought it would be at least kind of fresh tasting. It was bland and just lacking for me, try actual fresh asian food instead, its worth the time.
Darcey M.
Bradenton
I have a little organic store by my work and I often go there for these Instant noodles! I first tried it because it was a small but satisfying serving of VEGAN! pad tai and since I’d never had it before and I really wanted to try these new flavors I gave it a go. Pretty amazing I’d say !
Kailey H.
Hallsville, TX
This brand of noodles are my favorite! I usually get the teriyaki but all of the flavors are sooo good! They're so simple to make and it always tastes like the real thing, even the vegan chicken ramen!
Ashley P.
These are so good. Just pop them in the microwave. Super easy to make. I like the noodles they come with. They're a little firmer than most noodles. The soup has a lime-ee taste to it. My favorite soup flavor from this brand.
Danielle W.
These noodles are incredible. They're vegan which is important. I love to make them on cooler night with my kettle and a cup of tea. I don't microwave them, it tastes awful that way. I use my favorite fresh bottled water in my kettle and fill it up to the fill line, then pour some of the water in whatever tea I'd like that night and it's a perfect light nighttime vegan mini meal. I'm in love with these and I just ate one!
Ruth H.
Wait, an instant Pad Thai noodle? That's cool, but I've never had them before. I know this is a review statement if you have tried these products but I did had pad thai before so I think I deserve to write it. I love pad thai so I think this is good too. :( I'm such a bad reviewer.
Lexi F.
All of Dr McDougall's soups are good, but this pad Thai is one of the best!! It doesn't taste anything like your regular ramen style of fast food microwave cooking. I would definitely recommend buying these in bulk online!
Cassandra N.
Minnesota
Where can I find this brand in the states?!?
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
Where can I find this?
Noelia R.
New Castle, DE
¿Realmente sacia este producto? Probé uno de otra variedad y me pareció muy poquito =S

Amazon