Dr. McDougall's All Natural Asian Entree uploaded by Michelle C.

BY DR. MCDOUGALL'S

All Natural Quick to Microwave Lowfat Makes about 212g Prepared Vegan Sustaining the Earth At Dr. McDougall s Right Foods we believe that what s good for the earth is good for you, too. That s why we make choices for out packaging and for the delicious meals we provide that ensure a smaller impact on the environment and a greater, positive impact on your wellbeing. We use paper because it is a renewable natural resource, lightweight and BPA free. the cup you are holding is from paper sourced exclusively from FSC certified sustainably managed forests. We use only non-GMO ingredients and never use animal products to ensure there s Natural Delicious Wellness® in everything we do. We wish you Health, Longevity & Happiness™. That s why Dr. McDougall s Right Foods are always delicious, natural and low in fat without animal products or cholesterol. We source non genet see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
Pretty good stuff! Probably better for you than the cup of noodles brand since it's organic. Just wish they added more noodles to the cup. Not enough noodles & you're left with just the water afterwards. Still, pretty good for a mini lunch break. Or if you're like me & you work the overnight shift, this is good too. I normally just buy Teriyaki :P I'm a vegetarian & I'm glad these are vegan! I highly recommend.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Foodie Expert
I think this tastes so good! it's very flavorful, easy & quick to cook, & better for you than most instant meals. It's also vegan!! I bought it from Wegman's!
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Pittsburg, KS
I adore Asian meals, even instant. This one is quick to make & don't be afraid to add sesame oil (drop or 2) & seeds. Quite tasty as well. Perfect for a snack or quick lunch
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Pleasant Hill, IA
I love Asian food and one that is qucik and easy to make is a bonus. Especially when it tastes good
Susana P.
Susana P.
Me encanta la comida asiatica, me gustaria saber opiniones quien la haya probado una de mis preguntas es si solo vale como una porcion o viene bastante y si de sabor es sabroso