BY DR MARVEY

The Secret To Marvelous Nails Healthy Nail Solutions Using The Highest Quality Plant Based Ingredients With Plant Extracts No Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dbp, Or Glutens Salon Tested Diamond Hard Nail Cure, The Ultimate 6-In-1 Nail Care Treatment To Smooth, Grow, Harden, Strengthen, Replenish And Nourish Nails. Keratin Proteins, Silk And Calcium Smooth And Strengthen Argan And Inca Inchi Oils Replenish And Hydrate Marine Minerals And Seaweed Extract Nourish 6-In-1 Ultimate Nail Treatment To Dramatically Reduce Peeling And Breaking.&Nbsp; The Perfect Solution For Dry, Brittle And Weak Nails. Ridge Filling Basecoat Instant Hardener Instant Strengthener Growth Formula Replenish And Nourish Protective Shield Final Finish Is A Soft Pink, High Shine With Uv Protectants To Prevent Fading And Yellowing. Also Try Dr Marvey's Nail Fitness, A Daily Nail And Cuticle Conditioner To Promote Healthy Growth. No Animal Testing Or Animal Ingredients. Our Packing Is Made With 10% Post Consumer Recycled Fiber Content And Prints With Environmentally Friendly Soy Inks. Made In Usa see more...

• Has any 1 tried this out? How does it work? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Denise U.
I use this product as a base coat before applying polish. I think it has helped my nails not tear or break quite as often and seems to help them strengthen up too!
Paige K.
My nails are week after taking off my acrylic nails. I bought this because a friend recommended it. I put on three coats so it looks like a light pink nail polish. It has definitely helped my nails get stronger. I will be purchasing this again when I run out! This has saved my nails!
Laura B.
My nails have been really dry and break easel so I hope this will help.I have not seen any improvement from first use
Tay S.
Liking this so far, tried it out & my nails feeling pretty tight & strong right now... I'll update as time goes on
Tay S.
Has any 1 tried this out? How does it work?