BY DR MARVEY

The Secret To Marvelous Nails Healthy Nail Solutions Using The Highest Quality Plant Based Ingredients With Plant Extracts No Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dbp, Or Glutens Salon Tested Nail Cpr Revives And Repairs Dry, Brittle Nails And Cuticles. Exclusive Non-Greasy Formula Rose Plant Stem Cells Revitalize And Rejuvenate Organic Plant Proteins, Minerals And Vitamins Nourish Nails Plant Based Advanced Gel Formula Revives And Repairs Dry, Brittle Nails.&Nbsp; Dr Marvey's Fast Absorbing Gel Formula Makes Nails Stronger And Smoother In 5 Days. Also Try Dr Marvey's Nail Cure 6-In-1 Nail Care Treatment To Maintain Beautiful, Healthy Nails. No Animal Testing Or Animal Ingredients. Our Packing Is Made With 10% Post Consumer Recycled Fiber Content And Prints With Environmentally Friendly Soy Inks. Made In Usa see more...

Chelsea D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have some of the worst nails I have ever seen. They are thin and brittle, and they don't just break, they split and peel and just generally look terrible if I don't keep them trimmed down as far as possible. I've been using Dr. MarVey Nail CPR for over two months now, and it's given me incredible results. At first I used it every day for 2 weeks on naked nails and cuticles, and now I use it less frequently but still on the regular. My nails are definitely stronger and they peel less. I don't know if I've gotten a lot of length, because I generally keep my nails on the shorter side to begin with. Either way, I am really happy with the results.
Sherry B.
Dr MarVey Nail CPR has made my nails exceptionally healthy. It is a miracle worker with all those natural goodies. Well worth the price, the few seconds it takes to apply, and shows very quick results. Just brush it on and rub it into your nails and cuticles. The gel absorbs fast, and has a pleasant botanical fragrance. This is definitely going to be a repurchase.
Amanda F.
I have horrible nails. I mean, really bad. They split, crack and have deep ridges - worst of all, they do not grow. I picked up the Dr. Marvey nail CPR as part of a 3-pack of nail rehab products. Within a week, literally a week, my nails were recovering. Now two weeks later and my nails look amazing!!! I highly recommend this product!! :)
laura t.
This nail CPR has a great botanical smell that does not linger, it absorbed very quickly, I use this almost daily over my nail polish and cuticles as it has great ingredients. It will help you nails and cuticles if you continue with it.