BY DR MARVEY

The Secret To Marvelous Nails Healthy Nail Solutions Using The Highest Quality Plant Based Ingredients With Plant Extracts No Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dbp, Or Glutens Salon Tested Flash Dry Lightening Fast Drying Top Coat. Dries Nail Color In 30 Seconds Hard, Chip Resistant Coat With High Shine Uv Protection To Prevent Fading And Yellowing Lightening Fast Dry Top Coat.&Nbsp; Dries Nail Color In 30 Seconds To Touch, 1 Minute Out The Door.&Nbsp; Provides A High Shine Protective Chip Resistant Finish For The Perfect Manicure. Also Try Dr Marvery's So Smooth To Nourish Dry Nails And Cuticles. No Animal Testing Or Animal Ingredients. Our Packing Is Made With 10% Post Consumer Recycled Fiber Content And Prints With Environmentally Friendly Soy Inks. Made In Usa see more...

Heather S.
Florissant, MO
Holy cow. Where has his been all of my life?! Usually when painting my nails, I have to make sure I have blocked off roughly 3 hours to allow for dry time. Not with this. I painted my nails with a base coat, 2 coats of color, then topped it off with the flash dry. It did exactly what it claimed. Painted on Thursday evening and here it is on Monday afternoon send my nails are still super shiny and they haven't chipped a bit. I encourage anyone that paints their nails on a regular basis, to check this out. I purchased it at Walgreens for $5.99.
Jenn E.
Probably one of the best products of their line. It definitely dries your nails quickly and I had no problems with them smudging or my nail color smearing and staying on the brush. I would recommend it and buy it again.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
When they say flash dry they aren't joking!!! This stuff works amazing! It's my go to top coat. I bought it at the dollar tree too, of all places! Love this stuff
Vanessa R.
San Antonio , TX
Love love love! this is exactly what it claims to be. FLASH dry. its so amazing. you don't have to wait for hours for your nails to dry anymore. definitely recommend!
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
Best super shiny fast​ drying top coat ever! I Bought this at Dollar tree and can't​ find it anywhere. It lasts​ really well doesn't chip like others.
Sol V.
OMG. This is great. The best fast drying top coat ever. Makes my nails look so good even after a week. 💞💞💞💞
Cannot find this at Walmart, Walgreen, bed bath & beyond. Where can I order?
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
Where can you buy it online?