Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam Men's Shoes uploaded by Melissa A.

BY DR. MARTENS

A unique blend of coconut oil, lanolin and beeswax. These all-natural ingredients clean and protect leather to keep it soft and supple. For use on all leather, except suede types. Use it on all things leather shoes, handbags, jackets, even furniture. All-Natural Ingredients of Coconut Oil, Lanoline and Beeswax. Protects Against Water, Liquid and Salt Marks. No Polishing Necessary see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Steven S.
Steven S.
This product truly does wonders! I own many pairs of Dr. Martens and use the Wonder Balsam on all of them to make them look shiny and brand new. I also used this product on other non-Dr. Marten shoes, which also works very well.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product works great what I like the most about it is that it makes my boots look brand new,but in reality I just cleaned them.
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal
This product is good and does its job well.
I own a lot of Dr. Martens, in various colors and models, but I always use other kinds of balsams, specific for the boots' material and color...
I think we don't need to buy the brand's product, as it's more expensive and will do the same job as some others (not the cheapest, but some good ones!). Just pick the right kind of balsam and you'll have a shiny and "brand-new-looking" pair of Docs. :-)
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
I got some Dr. Martens last year and I need something to keep them looking fresh. I saw this in the shoe store that sells the shoes I own but never got the courage to buy it.
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Cumming, GA
Can this be used as a water proofer?