BY DR. MARTENS

• How long is the break in process and how much pain did you feel w...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Bennet L.
San Antonio
These boots are amazing!! Everything I could ever want! They’re super comfy and cute and can be dressed up or down. They do take a few wears to break in, but are super comfy once you do! I would highly recommend these boots to anyone looking for a cute boot for any season!
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Nothing beats them I've had tons of boot over the years and these are the best. They fell great I can walk I them all day and my feet will never start hurting. The color stands ligand look great with my jeans.Dr. Martens Men's 1460 Classic Boot [Cherry Red Rouge Leather, 14 F(M) UK / 16 B(M) US Women / 15 D(M) US Men]
Mandi B.
Lewistown, MT
I wanted to love these boots, but they just didn't work out.  A size 8 was way too big, and a seven too small.  I was very disappointed, as I'm a huge DM fan, but I guess I can't win them all.  I thought the price for the quality was on point though.  I would totally recommend these boots even though they didn't work for me, because they really are fabulous.
Ashley C.
CRANSTON, RI
I have 2 pairs of the women's version of these boots. They never go out of style! They can be hard to break in but the quality is fantastic. Well worth the price tag, always.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
THESE ARE THE WORLD'S MOST UNCOMFORTABLE AND PAINFUL LEATHER BOOTS OF LIFE-- at first. But after thorough wear and painful, throbbing blisters that last two weeks and maybe even a whole month, they are the world's comfiest and effective shoes. These boots are waterproof (if you use their wonder basalm), chemical resistant, oil resistant, slip-resistant, life proof basically. Definitely recommend them, albeit the pain in the beginning!!
Karla W.
Duluth, GA
Breaking these boots in was so painful. My feet had bruises at first, but I started wearing thick socks hoping that they would help to shape the shoes to my feet faster and that definitely helped. Now they are my favorite shoes. I've basically been wearing them nonstop for a year and the bottom still looks like they've never been worn. THESE BOOTS ARE AMAZING.
Madison B.
So I have these in black and I love them! They are super comfortable, even though if you buy them new it does take some time to break them in so be prepared for some blisters and sore feet for the first couple months. But once they are broken in they will last you forever! They are so comfortable and cute and I can't wait to get another pair! 100% recommend!
Yael P.
I have a black pair of these and they are super lasting and super comfortable. If you don't apply the balm to work and soften the leather they might be bit hard to break in. They are super fashionable and can be worked in to tons of outfits. I highly recommend getting a pair of these.
april c.
I personally own a pair of these brand boots just in regular black but regardless they have other nice styles i love them there so comfortable there stylish most definitely awesome quality there awesome price range starting high but worthy and long lasting
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Fantastic quality shoes! I've had the same shoes for almost 10 years now, you would never know! They get far more comfortable with age as well. I have several in different styles and colors now too.
Pamela F.
How long is the break in process and how much pain did you feel while breaking them in?