BY DR. MARTENS

Dr. Martens Men's 1460 Classic Boot [Cherry Red Rouge Leather, 14 F(M) UK / 16 B(M) US Women / 15 D(M) US Men]
Lily S.
San Francisco
Don’t necessarily own these style/color, but I happen to own about four pairs of docs, and I absolutely LOVE them! They may seem a little pricey up front, but they are a quality product that will last you years ! And the best thing is that they essentially go with any outfit!!!
Bennet L.
San Antonio
These boots are amazing!! Everything I could ever want! They’re super comfy and cute and can be dressed up or down. They do take a few wears to break in, but are super comfy once you do! I would highly recommend these boots to anyone looking for a cute boot for any season!
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
Purchased at: Online
Sooo I really like my docs.. and I had them for 2 years now.. but they keep cutting the back of my ankles. I know people say it takes a long time to break them. But damn they hurt so much!
Brianna M.
I love these shoes. They are expensive but they are worth it. Very good quality and comfortable. The color is great. The only downside is having to break them in - I got blisters the first couple times.
Patricia P.
san pablo
I’m a fan of Dr. Martens, I couldn’t find my oxfords, I have the Women’s 1461 Smooth. I also have the 1460 Crazy Horse in Brown as well as the 1460 Classic Boot in Black. I am planning to get the Yohji Yamamoto Collab, which is just a modern version of the classic 1490 style.

Dr. Martens boots are very comfy after you break them in and they last decades if you take care of them. I remember my first pair was actually the 1460 smooth that my dad gifted my mom back when they were dating. My first pair of Docs were older than I was and they still looked great ( my mom wore them like once) but still. These boots are “trendy” and comfy would recommend to anyone :)
Alyssa S.
Chicago
These are so cool - and comfortable... once you break them in. I’ve owned two pairs of Doc Martens (both red) because I bought the exact same pair again when my others worn out beyond repair. They’re so durable and withstand all the elements (plus you look super cool wearing them) !
Mandi B.
Lewistown, MT
I wanted to love these boots, but they just didn't work out.  A size 8 was way too big, and a seven too small.  I was very disappointed, as I'm a huge DM fan, but I guess I can't win them all.  I thought the price for the quality was on point though.  I would totally recommend these boots even though they didn't work for me, because they really are fabulous.
Ashley C.
I have 2 pairs of the women's version of these boots. They never go out of style! They can be hard to break in but the quality is fantastic. Well worth the price tag, always.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
THESE ARE THE WORLD'S MOST UNCOMFORTABLE AND PAINFUL LEATHER BOOTS OF LIFE-- at first. But after thorough wear and painful, throbbing blisters that last two weeks and maybe even a whole month, they are the world's comfiest and effective shoes. These boots are waterproof (if you use their wonder basalm), chemical resistant, oil resistant, slip-resistant, life proof basically. Definitely recommend them, albeit the pain in the beginning!!
Madison B.
So I have these in black and I love them! They are super comfortable, even though if you buy them new it does take some time to break them in so be prepared for some blisters and sore feet for the first couple months. But once they are broken in they will last you forever! They are so comfortable and cute and I can't wait to get another pair! 100% recommend!
Pamela F.
How long is the break in process and how much pain did you feel while breaking them in?
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
If your a size 6.5/7 women what size would be recommended?I'm on my feet all day,I keep purchasing shoes that won't stand for 4-6 months.So I Figured I'd go with these:)
Heather S.
Dahlonega
I have a different color of these boots in glitter. Can you add products to Influenster or suggest the somehow?