Dr. Lucy's Gluten Free Cookies uploaded by Roshanda A.

BY DR. LUCY'S

No Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk, Or Eggs Certified Vegan & Certified Gluten-Free 0mg Cholesterol 0g Trans Fats Kosher  Dear Friends, Thank you for buying Lucy s cookies-proof that a modified diet can still be delicious.  As an M.D. and a mother of a child with severe allergies, I know how difficult it can be to find high-quality foods that taste great.  That s why I started my own line of cookies.  I hope they make your life a little easier, and a whole lot tastier.  Enjoy! Dr. Lucy Food Allergies? Lucy s cookies are made in our own carefully controlled bakery with specially selected ingredients.  As an added precaution we test for trace amounts of milk, egg, gluten, peanut and almond. Baked in USA see more...

Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really didn't like these.  The texture was very dry, crumbly and sugary, so they broke apart very easily and it gave the cookies a weird taste.  I noticed this was consistent with the other cookie flavors in the product line. I found it in Marshall's/TJ Maxx, which can be hit and miss with gluten free products, so I guess I can only hope for better next time.
Jessica F.
Ickesburg, PA
I am trying to eat healthier in the new year and these are a great addition to my pantry. I originally received a free sample of the ginger cookie, and I loved it. I went to Amazon and quickly bought another box of the ginger cookies, and I added on the maple flavored cookies for only $5.00. There are three cookies to a serving, which is actually really filling. I can not wait to break into my new box.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is the only GF cookie I've tried since being diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I really did not like the flavor. It has a bitterness that tastes almost like stale bread/cookies. It was also really dry and crumbled so easily. I realize this is due to the absence of gluten for stability but I just didn't find them worth it. I'd rather so without cookies than pay too much money for these. I'm really hoping to adapt some Pinterest recipes and make my own GF cookies instead.
Chelsea T.
When I went vegan I had super strong cravings for cookies...chocolate chip in particular. I found these at TJ Maxx and decided to give them a try. They are delicious! They are a constant in my pantry! I love that you can buy them is separate pouches for snacking convenience.
Roshanda A.
Stone Mtn, GA
First let's start with who this product is made by. This product is made by a physician, and mother. She wanted to make high quality snacks that tastes great. I think these cookies are delicious even though there not moist, and chewy. They are made to taste really sweet with a nice crunch. This company was established in 2009 in Virginia right here in America. Which means made in the USA which means they pay taxes here which helps build roads, and fund schools. I got these cookies because I was looking for something I could give my daughter for learning how to be potty trained, and it doesnt have gluten. I would definitely recommend this product because of it's high quality ingredients, and great taste. My daughter loves these cookies. I hope this review helps with your decision to purchase this item. I will definitely buy this item again not just for my daughter but for myself.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Dr Lucy's. I wouldn't necessarily eat these plain (just because I don't love how dry they are), but with a glass of milk they are absolutely delicious. The cookie soaks up the milk wonderfully and it makes such a good snack!
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
I had to cut gluten out of my diet because it made my IBS absolutely impossible to control.
So, now the challenge really is finding gluten free alternatives to the foods I loved to eat.
Cookies are temperamental when being baked with gluten free flours so I can see that it's quite difficult to produce something everyone will like.

With Dr. Lucy's gluten free cookies, it really depends on the flavor, in my opinion. :P
That isn't to say they weren't altogether delicious! Because they were. I've tried the chocolate and the cinnamon so far. The chocolate ones were dryer in comparison but still full of flavor.
One think you'll notice about gluten free foods is how bland or dry they seem. But these weren't overly dry nor lacking in flavor.

The cinnamon ones were the best of the both, absolutely delicious and not too dry. I'd eat them with hot chocolate :3

I hope if you've been considering trying them, that you do! When looking for a favorite snack food or dessert or anything gluten free, you really need to be willing to take a leap of faith. You never know what good things you'll find! :D

Diana N.
Mohegan Lake, NY
My son loves these cookies. They have a nice assortment of gluten free flavors (his favorite is the chocolate chip) and they also come in travel packs (three cookies to a package) that make them convenient for school lunches or playdates.

I find them a little sweet, but most rice flour based snacks are, and my four year old was definitely not complaining. His brothers and friends often request them as well, even though they could eat regular cookies, they all enjoy Lucy's.
Gia M.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried a gluten free diet at one point and tried out these cookies! I had been forewarned that "gluten free" pastries just meant crumbly and bland, so I was surprised to find that tese cookies weren't bland at all! They were crumbly, yes, but they tasted a lot like Chips Ahoy! They were pretty decent and I did end up eating the whole box quite satisfied with it's taste! If this is what all gluten-free pastries tasted like, then they definitely aren't that bad!

P.S. I had the chocolate chip ones, not the oatmeal :)
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm vegan, and I eat mainly gluten free due to serious digestive issues. These are the best cookies I've ever had! One of the main ingredients is chickpea (which I'm not mad about!)! Me and my coworker were eating these because he was curious as to what they tasted like, and he couldn't get enough of them! Just goes to show how good these really are!
Grecia S.
San Ysidro, CA
I waaaaant!!!!!! where can I find them? I've seriously never heard of these before!
Megan Y.
How do these taste for being gluten free?
Jessica F.
Ickesburg, PA
Has anyone tried the lemon flavor? I am wondering if they have an artificial taste. i love the rest of the flavors, and would hate to be disappointed.