Dr. Lucy's Gluten Free Cookies uploaded by Roshanda A.

BY DR. LUCY'S

No Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk, Or Eggs Certified Vegan & Certified Gluten-Free 0mg Cholesterol 0g Trans Fats Kosher  Dear Friends, Thank you for buying Lucy s cookies-proof that a modified diet can still be delicious.  As an M.D. and a mother of a child with severe allergies, I know how difficult it can be to find high-quality foods that taste great.  That s why I started my own line of cookies.  I hope they make your life a little easier, and a whole lot tastier.  Enjoy! Dr. Lucy Food Allergies? Lucy s cookies are made in our own carefully controlled bakery with specially selected ingredients.  As an added precaution we test for trace amounts of milk, egg, gluten, peanut and almond. Baked in USA see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is the only GF cookie I've tried since being diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I really did not like the flavor. It has a bitterness that tastes almost like stale bread/cookies. It was also really dry and crumbled so easily. I realize this is due to the absence of gluten for stability but I just didn't find them worth it. I'd rather so without cookies than pay too much money for these. I'm really hoping to adapt some Pinterest recipes and make my own GF cookies instead.
Jessica F.
Ickesburg, PA
I am trying to eat healthier in the new year and these are a great addition to my pantry. I originally received a free sample of the ginger cookie, and I loved it. I went to Amazon and quickly bought another box of the ginger cookies, and I added on the maple flavored cookies for only $5.00. There are three cookies to a serving, which is actually really filling. I can not wait to break into my new box.
Chelsea T.
When I went vegan I had super strong cravings for cookies...chocolate chip in particular. I found these at TJ Maxx and decided to give them a try. They are delicious! They are a constant in my pantry! I love that you can buy them is separate pouches for snacking convenience.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love Dr Lucy's. I wouldn't necessarily eat these plain (just because I don't love how dry they are), but with a glass of milk they are absolutely delicious. The cookie soaks up the milk wonderfully and it makes such a good snack!
Lexi P.
Lufkin, TX
While, if you're not used to gluten-free treats, these may not be so great, but if you are, they are awesome! I have such an awful sweet tooth, that going grain/gluten, and dairy free, was really hard. These cookies are my nighttime treat to help keep my sweet tooth at bay!
Alejandra G.
San Rafael , CA
This cookies have an incredible flavor, they are super crunchy and delicious; with a big chunks of chocolate chips. By far my favorite vegan snack
Breyonna S.
Theses are a very good gluten and dairy free cookie. They are a little bit pricey but a very good treat. I would recommend buying them.
Jessica W.
Seattle, WA
Having to have switched to a GFree Diet the one thing I missed was GOOD cookies. These totally fill the role.
Heather M.
Arlington, WA
I have purchased and attempted to bake many Gluten Free cookies, but they all taste like sand. These cookies are simply amazing they are crunchy (which is to be expected) and almost taste like a normal cookie.
Chocolate chip are my personal favorite.
Heidi P.
Austin, TX
All the flavors of these cookies are amazing and will remind you of real cookies made with flours. Honestly, buy two boxes and freeze one of them so you don't eat both of them at once.
Grecia S.
San Ysidro, CA
I waaaaant!!!!!! where can I find them? I've seriously never heard of these before!
Jessica F.
Ickesburg, PA
Has anyone tried the lemon flavor? I am wondering if they have an artificial taste. i love the rest of the flavors, and would hate to be disappointed.
Megan Y.
How do these taste for being gluten free?