Dr. Lucy's Gluten Free Cookies uploaded by Roshanda A.

BY DR. LUCY'S

No Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk, Or Eggs Certified Vegan & Certified Gluten-Free 0mg Cholesterol 0g Trans Fats Kosher  Dear Friends, Thank you for buying Lucy s cookies-proof that a modified diet can still be delicious.  As an M.D. and a mother of a child with severe allergies, I know how difficult it can be to find high-quality foods that taste great.  That s why I started my own line of cookies.  I hope they make your life a little easier, and a whole lot tastier.  Enjoy! Dr. Lucy Food Allergies? Lucy s cookies are made in our own carefully controlled bakery with specially selected ingredients.  As an added precaution we test for trace amounts of milk, egg, gluten, peanut and almond. Baked in USA see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
First let's start with who this product is made by. This product is made by a physician, and mother. She wanted to make high quality snacks that tastes great. I think these cookies are delicious even though there not moist, and chewy. They are made to taste really sweet with a nice crunch. This company was established in 2009 in Virginia right here in America. Which means made in the USA which means they pay taxes here which helps build roads, and fund schools. I got these cookies because I was looking for something I could give my daughter for learning how to be potty trained, and it doesnt have gluten. I would definitely recommend this product because of it's high quality ingredients, and great taste. My daughter loves these cookies. I hope this review helps with your decision to purchase this item. I will definitely buy this item again not just for my daughter but for myself.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm vegan, and I eat mainly gluten free due to serious digestive issues. These are the best cookies I've ever had! One of the main ingredients is chickpea (which I'm not mad about!)! Me and my coworker were eating these because he was curious as to what they tasted like, and he couldn't get enough of them! Just goes to show how good these really are!
Cassandra I.
Cassandra I.
These were the first cookies I had when I first went vegan and they're still my favorite that I can find at the grocery store. I love the lemon ones and chocolate chip the best, but all of them are yummy. It's hard to resist eating the whole package in one go ;D
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
If you love a super crunchy and sweet chocolate chip cookie, this is a good choice. Love the chocolate chips - they are huge!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
For those looking for a decent gluten free cookie, would recommend. I just wish the sugar was lower
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is the only GF cookie I've tried since being diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I really did not like the flavor. It has a bitterness that tastes almost like stale bread/cookies. It was also really dry and crumbled so easily. I realize this is due to the absence of gluten for stability but I just didn't find them worth it. I'd rather so without cookies than pay too much money for these. I'm really hoping to adapt some Pinterest recipes and make my own GF cookies instead.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love Dr Lucy's. I wouldn't necessarily eat these plain (just because I don't love how dry they are), but with a glass of milk they are absolutely delicious. The cookie soaks up the milk wonderfully and it makes such a good snack!
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
San Rafael , CA
This cookies have an incredible flavor, they are super crunchy and delicious; with a big chunks of chocolate chips. By far my favorite vegan snack
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
These are some of the best gluten and diary free cookies I have ever had. With a gluten and diary allergy, these are the perfect treat and substitution for regular cookies.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Morganville , Nj
These are delicious! They taste like famous Amos only they don't make me sick! The to go packs are great to keep in my bag to make sure I have a great snack even when I'm on the go!
Grecia S.
Grecia S.
San Ysidro, CA
I waaaaant!!!!!! where can I find them? I've seriously never heard of these before!
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
How do these taste for being gluten free?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Ickesburg, PA
Has anyone tried the lemon flavor? I am wondering if they have an artificial taste. i love the rest of the flavors, and would hate to be disappointed.