BY DR. LOOSEN

Linda W.
Very good Riesling for the price point. Rieslings are great introduction wines as they are light and fruity! Dr L. Wines are super affordable and tasty, but if you want to step it up a notch I would recommend trying Dr. loosen's Blue Slate Riesling Kabinett. It's more flavorful than the Dr L Riesling & also slightly effervescent. Rieslings pair really well with spicy Asian food if you like drinking wine with your meals!
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
Dr L is my favorite Riesling brand! It's refreshing, fruity and the perfect amount of sweetness.The best thing is it's inexpensive, will put you back maybe $10-$15 a bottle. They also have a variety of dry and sparkling rieslings, which I've been meaning to try as well. Always awesome to have options.
Ashe K.
I prefer the sweeter side of rieslings and this is definately one of my go tos if I need something decent to bring to a dinner or If I'm just wanting something light and sweet. It's a great price and all the people I have met that have tried it and like sweet wines are big fans of it!
Allison T.
Fontana, CA
Bought Dr. Loosen because it was the only Riesling at Costco. Definitely did not regret my choice! This Riesling was sweet but not too overpoweringly sweet. It had a great aftertaste. Ended up drinking half the bottle by myself in one sitting.
Rebekah O.
Jber, AK
Reisling is a great introductory wine. Light, and sweet is goes great with a white mean (chicken or fish) and I have even gotten away with it as a unconventional dessert wine (with cheeses and fruit)
Stephanie M.
I enjoyed Dr. Loosen's riesling. The flavor is bubbly and dances on the palate.. Any really good wine store carries this one. Riesling is my favorite go to wine. Has a good acidity and balance.
nini o.
Deltona, FL
This is a great soft and sweet wine.We truly enjoyed it at our anniversary party. It was bubbly and had a great aroma. Truly enjoyed it although I'm jot big on wine.
Sarah G.
Birmingham, AL
My favorite Riesling! This is nostalgic for me because we had it on our honeymoon. Pairs well with fish or beef. Refreshing and not overly sweet.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Dr. Loosen is where it's at! This is my favorite Riesling and it is very inexpensive. I used to be able to find it at Costco for under $8. Love it.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
This is my absolute favorite wine. It's light,crisp, and refreshing with just a hint of spritz almost!