Marilyn D.
Waukesha, WI

I got this product as a gift but I have no idea if it's actually for my lips or nipples ? Or for both I actually want to use this product but I don't know for what it is for 😢

Melody R.
Melody R.
1 year, 6 months ago
I would definitely use this on my lips, but if you have any patches of dry skin anywhere (including your nipples), you can use it there as well!
Mina O.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
1 year, 11 months ago
Hi Marilyn! It's a balm to soothe dry skin anywhere on the body :)
Eleana L.
Eleana L.
1 year, 11 months ago
This is for both. This brand mainly advertises for lips but it can be used if you have dry nipples or for breast feeding moms. I believe Dr. Lipp copied their idea from Lansinoh which also has a nipple lip balm thats way cheaper.