Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips

• For Dry Skin, Luscious Lips & Glossy bits!
  • Comes in handy travel sized tube - .5 fl oz / 15 ml
  • Flirtatious, Sexy, and oooh soo kissable... "it is a miracle balm" (Liz Pugh)... "all the appeal of a gloss with the nourishing benefits of a balm!" (Kay Montano)
  • Medically proven to reduce skin roughness by up to 40% in one hour. Ultra Rich, Long Lasting Lip Moisturizer & Sexy Gloss.
  • Tasteless & odorless with no parabens or fragrances; 100% natural; hypoallergenic

Where does anyone use this other than lips? I’m just curious what “glossy bits” are... 🤔
Does anyone know about any dupes for this product? I love it but it’s kinda expensive
Can someone please explain what this does?
Start your review of Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips!
Product Highlights
“...across it on a beauty website and just had to try. My lips are cracked, dry and flakey and I really needed something to remedy this. Enter Dr. Lipp. On application, I felt immediate relief. This soothing balm coats your lips with a protective layer that lasts a long time. This was originally used by breast feeding women but has been adopted by the beauty industry as a multi functional product for dry cuticles, cheek shine, eyebrow tamer, and lip primer. I am very impressed with this product considering a little goes a long way with application. This is my new beauty discovery... And I think it's a keeper!” in 65 reviews
“Favorite remedy for dry lips. This lip product is super hydrating. I notice an improvement within a day. I usually put it on before bed and wake up with supple lips. The difference between this product and Vaseline is that Dr. Lipps is made from one ingredient, which I really like. Totally worth the buy. ” in 14 reviews
“...else other than my lips, but you can use this product on any chapped or dry skin. ” in 8 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
I work in career that requires frequent hand-washing, with strong, disinfectant soaps. My hands get very dry and often times will crack, especially my cuticles. A friend of mine suggested Dr. Lipp's Nipple Balm and I've been using it since. I'm not super crazy about the tackiness it can leave behind, so I apply it at bedtime and then put white, cotton socks over my hands. I wake up with softer, healed hands. It's a bit pricey, but just a little bit goes a long way.
Austin, TX
Review for: Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
I got this as a sample in one of my subscription boxes. It was amazing. The packing is cute and simple. The formula is very thick, but it is moisturizing on the lips. It also gives your lips a nice shiny glow to them as well. I only put it on while I sleep though because it helps keep my lips moisturized throughout the night. I definitely recommend this product to anyone out there who has dry or chapped lips often.
Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips uploaded by Allison W.
Review for: Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
This balm is a must-have for the cold, dry winter months. My lips get so dry and cracked that they actually bleed when I smile sometimes. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm is thick and smooth feeling. It instantly hydrates my lips, leaving them feeling moisturized, silky smooth, and glossy! I don't even need any lip gloss or lip color. I also use this on my dry cuticles and other small, rough areas of skin.
San Rafael, CA
Review for: Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
I received a sample of this and gave it a try. It works okay. It's really thick, so it's probably great to prevent chapping in harsh weather. It seems more like a barrier cream (like petroleum jelly) than a moisturizer. Great for locking in moisture, but not very hydrating on it's own; probably best used over a moisturizing product. It just didn't stand out to me. Pass.
Review for: Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
A million times over recommend! This balm is hydrating and not oily or waxy feeling. My lips actually felt hydrated after use. It is also kiss and sex proof, as in no reaction to my husband when he kisses me while I'm wearing this product, and I will let your imagination wander with the other half of my statement. Excellent product and I believe worth the price.
Sheridan, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
I loveeee this product!! I have been using it for my lips and it keeps them so moisturized!! My only complaint for this, is that it is a little difficult to get the product out of the bottle sometimes and it seems that there is a lot of air in the bottle. But overall I really enjoy using this.
N Charleston, SC
Review for: Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
Love love love. I have a bunch of tubes of this from boxes and I’m always grabbing one in the winter. It’s the only balm that really helps my lips when they get dry and peel. I tried the Laneige mask and prefer this- as soon as I finish my night and morning skincare routines, I swipe it on.
Beaverton , OR
Review for: Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
This is my go to lip moisturizer for everyday and when I need extra TLC. It doesn't leave a sticky residue and you can also use this product to tame fly-a-ways or frizzy hair, eyebrows, and to moisturize skin. I have a tiny tube and it lasts me for months even though I use it daily!
Seattle
Review for: Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
I like this because it's incredibly cheap, but still a high end product. Doesn't make my lips sticky, doesn't smell awful, and it has a thousand other uses that make it incredibly versatile. It lasts quite awhile and the applicator feels really nice to rub against my lips.
Central Texas
Review for: Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
I have HUGE lips (For a white girl) and they get dry. I dont want to put anything on them that is greasy because it looks like an oil slick on my lips. This is a true emollient and makes your lips feel moist and plump... truly hydrated. Strangers will want to kiss you!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...