BY DR. LIPP

• For Dry Skin, Luscious Lips & Glossy bits!
  • Comes in handy travel sized tube - .5 fl oz / 15 ml
  • Flirtatious, Sexy, and oooh soo kissable... "it is a miracle balm" (Liz Pugh)... "all the appeal of a gloss with the nourishing benefits of a balm!" (Kay Montano)
  • Medically proven to reduce skin roughness by up to 40% in one hour. Ultra Rich, Long Lasting Lip Moisturizer & Sexy Gloss.
  • Tasteless & odorless with no parabens or fragrances; 100% natural; hypoallergenic

• I know this says for lips, but I was wondering if it's ok...2 Answers
  • Does this help to minimize fine lines in the lips? My lip...2 Answers
  • Can someone please explain what this does?4 Answers
Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
  • "Dr. Lipp Original Nipple balm for lips is unlike anything I have ever tried before. I came across it on a beauty website and just had to try. My lips are cracked, dry and flakey and I really needed something to remedy this. Enter Dr. Lipp. On application, I felt immediate relief. This soothing balm coats your lips with a protective layer that lasts a long time. This was originally used by breast feeding women but has been adopted by the beauty industry as a multi functional product for dry cuticles, cheek shine, eyebrow tamer, and lip primer. I am very impressed with this product considering a little goes a long way with application. This is my new beauty discovery... And I think it's a keeper!" in 50 reviews
  • "Favorite remedy for dry lips. This lip product is super hydrating. I notice an improvement within a day. I usually put it on before bed and wake up with supple lips. The difference between this product and Vaseline is that Dr. Lipps is made from one ingredient, which I really like. Totally worth the buy. " in 14 reviews
Jessica A.
I absolutely love this product! I got the 4ml size in my ipsy bag thus month, and by the next day had ordered 2 full size ones! The box the full size ones came in is adorable too. This product really is multi-purpose. I use it on my cuticles, my lips, my heels, my elbows, and I do have a new baby at home, so I even use it for the use it's named after! It is so nice and thick you only need a small amount, but it's not tacky. It's flavorless and has no scent. This is one of my new favorites!
Michelle G.
I carry this around with me where ever I go. I have one on my vanity and one in my purse because I love it so much. It's thick but not gross thick and it is perfect. I don't need chapstick anymore because of balm. I use it throughout the day when needed and before bed I use it and my lips are sooo soft and moisturized feeling when I wake up. I also breastfeed and I use it when I start to get sore and dry. It's a fantastic balm and you can use it for so many different things.
c. j.
perfect lip balm and easy to use to create a quick, chic super glossy lid. Nice, moisturizing. a multitasker for sure. I have dry skin and use it for everything, everywhere! the natural ingredients aren't scary to use on my face or on any little kids who have red, irritated noses. good for everyone!!
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
The Dr. Lipp original nipple balm for lips is what I would call an industrial product. It has a multitude of uses. I have used on my elbows and knuckles in the winter dry season. It has a thick consistency, so a little goes a long way.
lindsey s.
This is one of the most heavy-duty lip balms I’ve used. It’s basically pure lanolin (not vegan), which makes it extremely thick. But a little goes a long way as it melts when you rub it in. It gives a very natural shine so it has the potential to look like a gloss. I would highly recommend this as a multi-use balm for anyone whose skin cracks when the weather changes or who needs an industrial lip balm!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Love this little balm, my lips were cracked due to weather and i applied this and felt instant moisture. This does feels a little thick when applying but that fades and leaves my lips feeling moistured and with a nice color to them.
Jessica J.
Athens
I received this product in my Ipsy box and I really like this product!! I normally put it on my lips and it creates a beautiful glossy look as well as keeps my lips soft, supple, and moisturized!!
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this! I wouldn’t use it for everyday use but it’s nice when you have very chapped lips. It was very thick at first but stayed on for awhile and thinned up quickly!
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
My coworker kept talking about how amazing this balm was and I was still a little skeptical about it. I got a sample on my ipsy bag and I finally tried after I got my lips badly sunburnt. First of all it soothed the pain right away and it didn’t even burn (like some balms) next day my lips were like brand new! Now I cannot live without it!
Ms. Amanda M.
Oceanside
I absolutely love this product! This works for everything! To your nipples to lips to dry skin ect. Just about anything! Little goes along wat too! Fragrance free!!
Marilyn D.
Waukesha, WI
I got this product as a gift but I have no idea if it's actually for my lips or nipples ? Or for both I actually want to use this product but I don't know for what it is for 😢
Jasmine P.
Can someone please explain what this does?
Chelsey P.
In terms of consistency, how does this feel? Is it thick like Carmex or just a little creamier like Vaseline?
Raychel L.
Does this help to minimize fine lines in the lips? My lips always look dehydrated and gross if I wear lip color.
Jenna P.
I know this says for lips, but I was wondering if it's okay to put on nipples? If so, has anybody ever used on a pierced nipple? I just want to make sure this is safe and won't hurt/irritate my piercing. I have had for almost a year and half with no issues.

back