BY DR. LIPP

• For Dry Skin, Luscious Lips & Glossy bits!
  • Comes in handy travel sized tube - .5 fl oz / 15 ml
  • Flirtatious, Sexy, and oooh soo kissable... "it is a miracle balm" (Liz Pugh)... "all the appeal of a gloss with the nourishing benefits of a balm!" (Kay Montano)
  • Medically proven to reduce skin roughness by up to 40% in one hour. Ultra Rich, Long Lasting Lip Moisturizer & Sexy Gloss.
  • Tasteless & odorless with no parabens or fragrances; 100% natural; hypoallergenic

• I know this says for lips, but I was wondering if it's okay to pu...1 Answers
  • Can someone please explain what this does?2 Answers
  • Does this soak in to your lips or leave a greasy residue? Need so...1 Answers
lindsey s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the most heavy-duty lip balms I’ve used. It’s basically pure lanolin (not vegan), which makes it extremely thick. But a little goes a long way as it melts when you rub it in. It gives a very natural shine so it has the potential to look like a gloss. I would highly recommend this as a multi-use balm for anyone whose skin cracks when the weather changes or who needs an industrial lip balm!
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is, by far, the greatest lip balm ever created! It's a little on the pricey side, but worth the cost because one tube lasts a good year with regular use. A little goes a VERY long way. The formula is very conditioning to the lips and the effects are obvious and lasting. My only con is that it is hard to come by. Regardless, this is my favorite beauty product PERIOD.
❁emily c.
Quarryville , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this to use for chapstick. It’s my all time favorite and it’s definitely worth the money. I first received it in my birchbox and was skeptical to use it because it seemed a lot like Vaseline but it’s so much better I even bought the full size!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty great! I get pretty chapped lips and need something thicker (like this!) I think for how much product you get it is worth the price. And I really like the squeeze tube rather than getting messy fingers dipping into a jar!
Alyssa M.
Frankford, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dr. Lips makes all kinds of different products. I love their lip care products. It goes on thick but is AMAZING on chapped lips especially in the winter. It's good to put on before bed and wear while your sleeping. Works wonders.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved a free sample of Dr. Lipp Balm in one of my beauty boxes. I never understood why they call it Nipple Balm when it's not even used for that. Also even though it says specifically for lips on the front label, in the detail section on the back of the container it then says you can use it for lips, cheeks, dry patches and cuticles. Let me tell you it is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY thick and goopy, vaselline texture & smell but even worse. It has an oily residue so i did not even attempt to put it on my face & it made my lips stick together so never tried that again but i loved it for my cuticles. It did take forever to sink in my hands/cuticles and dry, like hours long but other than softening my cuticles I wouldnt recommend this at all for anything else
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!! It's very moisturizing and does leave your lips soft. I received this as a sample in my Birchbox approximately 2 years ago and I have purchased a couple bottles of this since. A little bit of goes a long way. It is on the greasier side so I tend to put this on at night and I'll wake up with softer lips. Just the name alone is a conversation starter.

A lot of people tend to compare this to Vaseline, but it's really not the same thing. This is pure lanolin as opposed to all the stuff in Vaseline. In my opinion, this heals dryness much better and quicker than Vaseline.

If you're wanting a cheaper option, I'd suggest checking out Lansinoh. Same ingredient, you just get more bang for your buck. Lansinoh Lanolina HPA Treatment for Breastfeeding
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is like a very thick vaseline/gloss type of texture. It feels like a very heavy lip mask. I like to exfoliate my lips with a sugar scrub, then put this on and let it sink in at night. I don’t notice a scent at all with this product which is nice because sometime products like this have a heavy scent. I wouldn't use this every day or during the day time (long hair + sticky gloss = no way) but I like it at night.
Kate M.
Evanston, IL
I recently had the most chapped lips I have ever had--they were dry, flakey, and really painful. Nothing I could put on them helped at all. Until I tried this product. It FINALLY got my lips back to normal. It's great as a conditioning lip balm, and it looks good as a lip gloss. I even like applying it and then rubbing a bit of sugar into the product while it's on my lips as a gentle lip exfoliator. Thank goodness I found this product!
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is exactly what it says - a miracle balm. It's reminiscent of a Vaseline but without a strange flavor (on your lips) and thicker. The fact that you can use it on any part of your skin is awesome as I tend to have dry chapped lips, pick at my cuticles, and occasionally a dry spot on my face. Overall it's a great product and I will probably be buying the full size as I received a sample in my February birch box.
Marilyn D.
Waukesha, WI
I got this product as a gift but I have no idea if it's actually for my lips or nipples ? Or for both I actually want to use this product but I don't know for what it is for 😢
Chelsey P.
In terms of consistency, how does this feel? Is it thick like Carmex or just a little creamier like Vaseline?
Jasmine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone please explain what this does?
Jenna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this says for lips, but I was wondering if it's okay to put on nipples? If so, has anybody ever used on a pierced nipple? I just want to make sure this is safe and won't hurt/irritate my piercing. I have had for almost a year and half with no issues.
Jessica K.
Nashville, TN
Does this soak in to your lips or leave a greasy residue? Need something that moisturizers but doesn't leave a residue to put under my lip color so my lips don't dry out. Hopefully this is it!