BY DR. LIPP

• For Dry Skin, Luscious Lips & Glossy bits!
  • Comes in handy travel sized tube - .5 fl oz / 15 ml
  • Flirtatious, Sexy, and oooh soo kissable... "it is a miracle balm" (Liz Pugh)... "all the appeal of a gloss with the nourishing benefits of a balm!" (Kay Montano)
  • Medically proven to reduce skin roughness by up to 40% in one hour. Ultra Rich, Long Lasting Lip Moisturizer & Sexy Gloss.
  • Tasteless & odorless with no parabens or fragrances; 100% natural; hypoallergenic

• I know this says for lips, but I was wondering if it's okay to pu...1 Answers
  • Can someone please explain what this does?2 Answers
  • Does this soak in to your lips or leave a greasy residue? Need so...1 Answers
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have, and not just for women who are breastfeeding. Dr. Lipp has many benefits, and is a versatile healing and nourishing balm. It can be used for chapped lips, eczema, babies’ bottoms, dry cuticles, feet and elbows, and of course, nipples! It can be used for much more, too. It’s 100% natural, tasteless, and odorless. It contains no parabens, and has been approved by Ecocert France. It is made from 100% purse medical grade Lanolin, so it’s absorbs deeply into your skin, and it’s safe.

I immediately fell in love. It’s very thick, but a little goes a long way. It is a bit sticky, but the benefits out weight that little con. It’s not only eased my eczema which is extremely severe during cold weather, but it hydrated and smoothd my chapped lips within an hour. I will be purchasing this product before my sample even runs out. You can check the company’s website for a list of stockists, but I do know Walgreens and Sephora are listed.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Evanston, IL
I recently had the most chapped lips I have ever had--they were dry, flakey, and really painful. Nothing I could put on them helped at all. Until I tried this product. It FINALLY got my lips back to normal. It's great as a conditioning lip balm, and it looks good as a lip gloss. I even like applying it and then rubbing a bit of sugar into the product while it's on my lips as a gentle lip exfoliator. Thank goodness I found this product!
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a subscription box and I love this for any times my lips feel super chapped or when I won't be able to reapply for a while because this has wonderful staying power. It's very thick, almost like a Vaseline texture and leaves your lips shiny. I haven't used it for anything else other than my lips, but you can use this product on any chapped or dry skin.
Jess B.
Jess B.
RICHMOND, VA
THE BEST. Seriously. I am prone to getting dry lips in the winter and this stuff is a lifesaver. It keeps my lips moisturized and protected all winter long. I can't go anywhere without it. It also is an AWESOME base for any lipstick/gloss and ensures a smooth, polished look if you worry about the risk of a flaky/chunky application. It is so worth it!
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a sample of this from Birchbox. Love it!!! However the price is a bit strap. I read through reviews and found a suggestion from someone that recommended an utter cream from Target. I am finishing off the sample but I did purchase the one from target and saved $6 and I believe the size is larger too.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am on my 4th tube of this and I will never not use this product. I have very dry lips at night and if they are not property moisturized, I wake up and can't go back to sleep. This has been fantastic. I put this on right before I go to bed and my lips stay moisturized the entire night.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the best lip balm on the market.

1. It lasts FOREVER.
2. Even though it is lanolin, it's isn't as thick as pure lanolin.
3. There's no scent or fragrances, which I prefer. Easier to layer!
4. It's AMAZING under liquid lipsticks

10/10 would recommend!!
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Sand Springs, OK
LOVE DR. LIPP! My lips feel so hydrated after using it. It works great for an added shine on top of lipstick or just as a balm alone. It is available online and it is worth every penny!!! I do wish it was in a stick but it is still AMAZING! I recommend you trying it!
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Lincolnton, NC
I got this products from a BB one month and fell in love! This stuff makes my lips feel incredibly smooth and helps for those long beach days in the sun. I ended up buying the bigger version and cant leave the house without it. Doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy.
Mhairi S.
Mhairi S.
Suffern, NY
This is my absolute favorite lip balm... I've tried few in my time. This was a sample from my Birchbox and it feels so good. If I only had to buy one lip balm for the rest of my life, it would be this one, only this one! I will buy it again and again and again!
Marilyn D.
Marilyn D.
Waukesha, WI
I got this product as a gift but I have no idea if it's actually for my lips or nipples ? Or for both I actually want to use this product but I don't know for what it is for 😢
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
In terms of consistency, how does this feel? Is it thick like Carmex or just a little creamier like Vaseline?
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone please explain what this does?
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this says for lips, but I was wondering if it's okay to put on nipples? If so, has anybody ever used on a pierced nipple? I just want to make sure this is safe and won't hurt/irritate my piercing. I have had for almost a year and half with no issues.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Nashville, TN
Does this soak in to your lips or leave a greasy residue? Need something that moisturizers but doesn't leave a residue to put under my lip color so my lips don't dry out. Hopefully this is it!