Add a Photo

By DR. LIN SKINCARE
#1467 in Facial Cleansers
Dr. Lin Skincare Acne Spot Corrector: Evens out skin tone Reduces the red and dark marks left behind by acne damage Kills acne-causing bacteria at the source Treats and minimizes inflammation Dries out blemishes fast Contains natural, active botanicals 5% benzoyl peroxide; hydroquinone free
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA

This has worked wonders for my daughter and for my occasional breakout! Super fast results that will leave you confident to show your skin off. It has a really great price point, you don't have to dig deep into your pockets for this product, which makes it even better. Love it!!
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Spring Lake, NC

My favorite spot corrector! I use it everyday and it seriously keeps the blemishes away. I haven't used anything else that worked this well, except for a prescription. I probably won't use anything else but this for the rest of my life.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

Finally! A spot corrector that works rapidly (and is paraben free). I could already tell a difference in 24 hours or less after the first application. No more Clean & Clear products necessary because they don't work near as fast.
Ka V.
Ka V.

I needed an affordable acne spot corrector and found one! It does what it's supposed to and I can't complain. I noticed a difference overnight and a little goes a long way. It is part of my skin care routine. Will repurchase.
Gisellle F.
Gisellle F.

This acne spot corrector works really good! It's cheap! And it's good if value! It's my second time using this product and I love it a lot! It's gentle on my skin, I have a really sensitive skin and it works great.
A N.
A N.

This acne Spot Corrector takes care of hormonal and stress acne preferably on the chin is where it works best for me.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

This product is great to treat acne overnight. Very effective fighting the acne and redness.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Manquin, Va

Has anyone seen any results from using this?
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA

Does this work best to apply at night or in the morning?

Join Now