BY DR. LIN SKINCARE

Dr. Lin Skincare Acne Spot Corrector: Evens out skin tone Reduces the red and dark marks left behind by acne damage Kills acne-causing bacteria at the source Treats and minimizes inflammation Dries out blemishes fast Contains natural, active botanicals 5% benzoyl peroxide; hydroquinone free

Gabriel B.
This stuff is AMAZING! I am so sad that they stopped carrying it at ULTA because it did such a great job at keeping my acne breakouts under control while also lightening up my dark spots and moisturizing my face. I use it as an all over face treatment rather just than just a spot treatment.
Brooklyn L.
Love this stuff! My husband even steals it and uses it all the time. I’m lucky to have pretty clear skin. Once in a while though I’ll get a blemish and I put this stuff on overnight and it all but disappears! It’s magic :) it’s really easy on the skin too, not harsh at all!
Amanda B.
crowley, LA
I don't have troubles acne but do get those occasional breakouts and this spot corrector is amazing! It gives visible reduced effects of a blemish overnight and clears within a day or 2!
Laikyn C.
lafayete
I got this at Ulta from the clearance section and love it! It works really well for spot treating acne. I use LimeLife by Alcone’s Masque of Zen then follow with this at night on my problem areas.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Finally! A spot corrector that works rapidly (and is paraben free). I could already tell a difference in 24 hours or less after the first application. No more Clean & Clear products necessary because they don't work near as fast.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
This has worked wonders for my daughter and for my occasional breakout! Super fast results that will leave you confident to show your skin off. It has a really great price point, you don't have to dig deep into your pockets for this product, which makes it even better. Love it!!
Lindsey N.
Spring Lake, NC
My favorite spot corrector! I use it everyday and it seriously keeps the blemishes away. I haven't used anything else that worked this well, except for a prescription. I probably won't use anything else but this for the rest of my life.
Leah C.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this stuff. Every time I have a pimple forming or already have a bad one I put this on there and it makes it so much better! By the next day it’s already gone down and there is no more redness after I use it. It’s by far my favorite corrector that I’ve used
Adara M.
Kent, OH
This is the best acne spot corrector I have used in a long time since clean and clear! I usually put it on any pimples that are noticeable at night. Then in the morning after I rinse off my face the pimples are lowered down and not red.
Ka V.
I needed an affordable acne spot corrector and found one! It does what it's supposed to and I can't complain. I noticed a difference overnight and a little goes a long way. It is part of my skin care routine. Will repurchase.
Dania T.
Irbid
Can this also work for dark circles?
Alyssa H.
Where can u purchase this product?
Laura E.
Ashland , VA
Has anyone seen any results from using this?
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Does this work best to apply at night or in the morning?
Ashanti A.
Does it work for dark spots as well? Or just as a spot treatment?