BY DR. LIN SKINCARE

Dr. Lin Skincare Acne Spot Corrector: Evens out skin tone Reduces the red and dark marks left behind by acne damage Kills acne-causing bacteria at the source Treats and minimizes inflammation Dries out blemishes fast Contains natural, active botanicals 5% benzoyl peroxide; hydroquinone free

Buy on Walmart
Ka V.
I needed an affordable acne spot corrector and found one! It does what it's supposed to and I can't complain. I noticed a difference overnight and a little goes a long way. It is part of my skin care routine. Will repurchase.
Leah C.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this stuff. Every time I have a pimple forming or already have a bad one I put this on there and it makes it so much better! By the next day it’s already gone down and there is no more redness after I use it. It’s by far my favorite corrector that I’ve used
Lindsey N.
Spring Lake, NC
My favorite spot corrector! I use it everyday and it seriously keeps the blemishes away. I haven't used anything else that worked this well, except for a prescription. I probably won't use anything else but this for the rest of my life.
Adara M.
This is the best acne spot corrector I have used in a long time since clean and clear! I usually put it on any pimples that are noticeable at night. Then in the morning after I rinse off my face the pimples are lowered down and not red.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
This has worked wonders for my daughter and for my occasional breakout! Super fast results that will leave you confident to show your skin off. It has a really great price point, you don't have to dig deep into your pockets for this product, which makes it even better. Love it!!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Finally! A spot corrector that works rapidly (and is paraben free). I could already tell a difference in 24 hours or less after the first application. No more Clean & Clear products necessary because they don't work near as fast.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I liked this spot corrector a lot. Not only did it help my hormonal breakouts go away faster, it helped old dark spots fade as well.
A N.
This acne Spot Corrector takes care of hormonal and stress acne preferably on the chin is where it works best for me.
Melissa J.
This product is great to treat acne overnight. Very effective fighting the acne and redness.
Gisellle F.
This acne spot corrector works really good! It's cheap! And it's good if value! It's my second time using this product and I love it a lot! It's gentle on my skin, I have a really sensitive skin and it works great.
Laura E.
Ashland , VA
Has anyone seen any results from using this?
Alyssa H.
Where can u purchase this product?
Ashanti A.
Does it work for dark spots as well? Or just as a spot treatment?
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Does this work best to apply at night or in the morning?