Dr. Lewinn by Kinerase Wrinkle Repair Daily Lotion SPF30

by Kinerase

Rebuilds Skin s Surface to Smooth Wrinkles For Normal, Oily and Sensitive Skin. Moisturize. UVA/UVB Protection. Noticeable results. Softens lines and wrinkles. Skin looks brighter and more vibrant. Skin feels soft and hydrated. Skin stays youthful, with fewer wrinkles and dark spots This silky lotion formula goes on so sheer, it s easy to layer over anti-aging treatments. By restoring skin s structure, SymRepair®, a moisture-rich c.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Lewinn by Kinerase Wrinkle Repair Daily Lotion SPF30!
How would you rate this product?
Comecei a usar há pouco tempo. ainda estou em testes. A principio parece muito bom. \estou gostando, pois precisamos nos cuidar sempre
The Kinerase Wrinkle Repair Daily Lotion is a very nice product but it is expense. It really works well, you have great results.
É possível ver resultados, custo benefício médio, vale a pena o investimento para previnir, além de ter fps que ajuda muito.
chile iquique
Lo compre y me encanto Es muy bueno excelente lo recomiendo lo compre hace un mes y en una semana me funciono
I have a sensitive skin, that's the reason this product is perfect for me. Also protects me from the sun.
Belo Horizonte
Ótimo protetor solar , deixa a pele bem seca e protege muito bem e o produto tem um ótimo cheiro
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
The best products of life I love all line of these products are not expensive and are excellent
Brampton
2 in 1... wrinkle remover and a sunscreen lotion. What else can you ask for in one price?
cádiz, ES
Esta loción funciona bastante bien y me gusta mucho a mi familia y a mi! Les recomiendo
Brazil
Jamais voltará ao seu dispor para qualquer esclarecimento adicional não hesite em

Looking for your answer?