Dr. Lewinn by Kinerase Wrinkle Repair Daily Lotion SPF30

by Kinerase

Rebuilds Skin s Surface to Smooth Wrinkles For Normal, Oily and Sensitive Skin. Moisturize. UVA/UVB Protection. Noticeable results. Softens lines and wrinkles. Skin looks brighter and more vibrant. Skin feels soft and hydrated. Skin stays youthful, with fewer wrinkles and dark spots This silky lotion formula goes on so sheer, it s easy to layer over anti-aging treatments. By restoring skin s structure, SymRepair®, a moisture-rich c.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Lewinn by Kinerase Wrinkle Repair Daily Lotion SPF30!
How would you rate this product?
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
It is a brand that focuses on preventive care of wrinkles and signs of aging on the skin, having a complete and very high quality to meet all these functions beginning with care in sunscreen, serum and facial creams online.
Milwaukee, WI
this product is alright...its not the best.. i have used others that work much better... i think it smells pretty bad...the only good thing about this product is that you can find it pretty cheap... i wouldnt even recommend this to my dog ... good luck
Philadelphia, PA
Besides the cost of this product I was pleased with the results. Usually with all these wrinkle spfs I find them very greasy but this particular product was not and I was pleased that when it a daily fixture in my routine I did not break out or get the reverse of too dry skin. This product was fine with my light makeup routine in the summer.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I really like this !!! I put it on my crows feet !!! I love that it has spf30 so it's fixing the wrinkles I already have and prevent me from getting more !!!! I recommend this being 18 I like to make sure I keep my young looking skin (:
I absolutely love Dr. LeWinn By Kinerase Wrinkle Repair Daily Lotion, SPF 30. The formula feels nice to the touch -- very elegant. I like the cream formula too. It makes my skin feel hydrated too.
Castaic, CA
The Kinerase Wrinkle Repair Daily Lotion is a very nice product but it is expensive. I have purchased and used products from the drug store or other high end skin care lines that I feel are more effective and cost less. I do not think I would purchase this product again.
Very good lotion for skin! Keeps dryness at bay and absolutely makes skin look glowing, refreshed, and not tired. It is very long lasting and also not very expensinve. I do not have any flakes coming of after a few hours of use and my skin looks very new upon use. Recommend.
Bought this at CVS, was on sale there. Nice smell to it. Not filmy and left only a little residue. Did not clump up when applied to face. Love how it has SPF in it!
Not sure if it actually eliminates wrinkles, but it feels moisturizing on the skin and smells nice and fresh. I got it from my mother in law and found it to be gentle enough for every day use. Would definitely buy again.
Cayce, SC