BY KINERASE

Rebuilds Skin s Surface to Smooth Wrinkles For Normal, Oily and Sensitive Skin. Moisturize. UVA/UVB Protection. Noticeable results. Softens lines and wrinkles. Skin looks brighter and more vibrant. Skin feels soft and hydrated. Skin stays youthful, with fewer wrinkles and dark spots This silky lotion formula goes on so sheer, it s easy to layer over anti-aging treatments. By restoring skin s structure, SymRepair®, a moisture-rich c. see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Don't use anymore because my main concern is sun protection. This product doesn't contain the necessary type of ingredients that other skin combination products do
Tiffany W.
Anyone that knows me knows I use plenty of moisturizers and sunscreen especially facial sunscreen since I'm always out and about! I've tried numerous facial lotions with sunscreen and I loved that this one actually absorbs into my skin leaving it moisturized without the feeling of a thick layer sitting atop my skin. The only gripe I have about this lotion is that the spf should be higher... I really don't believe in anything under spf50 for everyday.
Beth S.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this as part of the Dr. Lewinn line at WalMart. I love it. I've never had the Kinerase products so I have nothing to compare it to as far as the line from Dr. Lewinn. I love it and it definitely helps smooth out wrinkles and makes your face more taut by morning. Give it a try. Worth the money!
Melinda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I knew the Kinerase brand. I have to say that I am very pleased with the product overall. It has a slight tingling sensation, and I do mean slight. It leaves the skin glowing which some people may not appreciate, but I for one, think it makes me look younger. It says to only use during the day, but I am using it at night also because I saw results and wanted to extend them. I am heading back to my store to see if they have anymore left at this price since you can't find it anywhere else now and it is not worth the price listed here.
Jessica B.
Sacramento , CA
Long story short, I was given a tube of the regular Kinerase daily lotion. I was hooked! The only problem was that $100+ facial products are out of my budget. I gave this stuff a try, and it's great! It's not as good as the actual Kinerase stuff but considering the price, it's close enough. It does work well, and noticeably smoothd my forehead wrinkles. The SPF isn't too thick or white, so it doesn't take long to rub in/absorb. Definitely recommended.
Alyssa P.
Didn't use it so much for the wrinkle repair as I did for the sunscreen aspect as I don't really struggle with wrinkles yet, but the product felt very light on my skin, didn't have an overwhelming odor, and the spf seemed to work. Would buy again but it doesn't mix well with the foundation that I use.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
It is a brand that focuses on preventive care of wrinkles and signs of aging on the skin, having a complete and very high quality to meet all these functions beginning with care in sunscreen, serum and facial creams online.