BY KINERASE

New. Visibly de-puffs & lightens in 14 days. For all skin types, even sensitive. Daily Treatment. Visibly extend skin s youth by improving cell health. Paraben free. What is Kinetin? This super anti-oxidant plant complex stimulates cells at the deepest layers of skin s surface to keep them healthier for longer. As a result, skin noticeably acts, looks and feels younger. Plus, kinetin works without exfoliating, so you see results without irritation. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Madison N.
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Siterria N.
Miami Gardens, FL
Need a under eye treatment try this this is also a great product to use I loved it didn't irritate my under eyes it did the job and I say results after using this product for a week this is recommended to buy its work good! With great results after 1 week of use!
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this product for a few months and have noticed a small improvement in my dark circles. I try to apply it every morning and night after washing my face. For the price, it should work better.
Skylar T.
Metuchen, NJ
This is great! I love using it and it helps eliminate the bags from underneath my eyes. It’s not too bad in price and I would recommend and buy again!
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
Definitely works for my sister. She has a son and he keeps her up all the time and this stuff just makes it look like shes not tired
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
This works really well on dark circles and bags. I used this after long nights.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Gabriela F.
aunque estoy muy joven no esta demas ponerle atencion a nuestra piel, pues no siempre estara reluciente y este producto no me decepciono
Ritika B.
I give it to my mom.... nd yes work a gud fr my mom nd she is happy aftr sooo much off darkkk circle.. sooo ys a nyccc product