Dr. Lara Devgan Scientific Beauty
Vitamin C+B+E Ferulic Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

Dr. Lara Devgan Scientific Beauty Vitamin C+B+E Ferulic Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

A powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the look of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation and supports natural collagen. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, Dark Spots, and Fine Lines and WrinklesFormulation: Lightweight SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- High-Potency Vitamin C: Fades the appearance of brown spots and fine lines. - Vitamin E: Soothes skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines. - Ferulic Acid: Helps protect the skin from UV rays.

Is this product effective a combating fine lines? I’ve seen a lot of reviews discussing scarring
Start your review of Dr. Lara Devgan Scientific Beauty Vitamin C+B+E Ferulic Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL!
Caitlin C.
Howard Beach, NY
I heard good things about this serum so decided to order the minis - this and a small hyaluronic acid before going all in. I am completely obsessed with this serum and am buying the full size!
Ermina R.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a wonderful product that was great for my skin. I don’t use too much because it’s super expensive.
rachel P.
Milwaukee, WI
This is better than skinceuticals CE. It has the same effect, but is much more hydrating and gives an instant glow. It’s also about $20 less. Still expensive, but lasts a long time and is an effective product.