Dr. Lara Devgan Scientific Beauty Platinum Lip Plump SPF 30 0.10 oz/ 3 mL

A lip plumper that improve the smoothness and hydration of the lips in the form of a clear gloss. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles and DrynessFormulation: Lightweight GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Niacin: Nourishes the lips while improving their visible pinkness. - Mixed-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Acid: Diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles. - Ceramides: Smooth lips and support the natural moisture barrier.

Doo you see a difference right after? Would you find it more of a difference then Two Faced Extreme Lip Injection?
Start your review of Dr. Lara Devgan Scientific Beauty Platinum Lip Plump SPF 30 0.10 oz/ 3 mL!
Mandy N.
Greenville, TX
Dr. Lara Devgan Scientific Beauty Platinum Lip Plump SPF 30 0.10 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Mandy N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried every lip plumping gloss available and I believe this is the best. It does need to be applied regularly if you wish to maintain a pouty look. The tingle is similar to other lip plumping products, and I find it fairly refreshing. It does make your lips slightly flushed and pink, so if you accidentally get it on another part of your face, it will make it temporarily flush as well. Platinum Lip Plump is costly, so to be more conservative, l will probably use this product on nights out and my Buxom lip gloss during the day. This gloss also isn't as sticky in texture as Buxom.
Therese Q.
Washington , DC
Dr. Lara Devgan Scientific Beauty Platinum Lip Plump SPF 30 0.10 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Therese Q.
I’m a big fan of this lip plump! I have fillers and it keeps my lips moisturized. I also love that it’s packed with SP4. It’s pricey but definitely functional, and luxurious treat. I purchased at Sephora.
Rae B.
Romeoville, IL
Dr. Lara Devgan Scientific Beauty Platinum Lip Plump SPF 30 0.10 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Rae B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I feel like I tried a different brand that gave me these same results which was honestly not that noticeable. I think the gloss made it seem like they were fuller but I do not think so. I do not think it is worth the price at all.
Jasmine S.
This lip plumper is definitely one of the more expensive ones on the market, but it does give a nice plumping effect for about an hour. It also leaves a really nice natural color for being a clear gloss, not sure how that works but I love it!
Morgan S.
Alexandria, VA
It’s very expensive and I wish for the price that it lasted longer but it has the desirable effect and looks great
Marit K.
I really liked this product, it definitely plumps your lips and highlights the natural color of your lips. I often find lip plumper to dry out my lips and not last long but this lasts and is pretty hydrating, I definitely recommend!
Kimberly L.
Newington, CT
I live for a nice lip and this product was pretty good. This lip gloss leaves your lips shiny and makes it look fuller. Gives a slight pink tint as well. I did not have any tingling when applying. I was disappointed as once the gloss disappeared so did the plump and you need to reapply frequently to keep the plump look.
Gretchen S.
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Sephora
Loving this lip plumper. It adds a hint of color and major hydration. I love that there is spf in it - so important for our lips! There wasn’t a tingle for me but I’ve heard if you exfoliate before that intensifies the tingle. Loving this though.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
This lip plumper is amazing! I finally got it after seeing so many raving reviews on social media and I will always keep one on hand now.
Jessalyn G.
Brooklyn, NY
I am absolutely obsessed with this product it makes you look like you’ve had lip fillers whether you have or not and it doesn’t irritate the lips. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone. 10 out of 10.