BY DR. KEN'S

Product Information from Dr. Kens Dr. Ken's Mouthwash provides maximum benefits, using all natural ingredients including green tea extract. This is a unique multi-care mouthwash especially compared to all other natural mouthwash choices. Provides a very refreshing affect with a gentle approach without alcohol. Our gentle, natural formula freshens breath and fights the germs that cause bad breath, tooth decay, and gingivitis. Anti-oxidants aid in cell repair throughout the mouth, strengthening gums and other tissues. Natural Whitening agents found in our great tasting Cinnamon Fresh flavor. Ingredients: Green Tea Extract Infusion Aloe Vera Protects and soothes gums, antioxidant Natural Flavor (plant) and Menthol Freshens breath Vitamin C Antigingivitis Zinc Chloride Anti-tartar Sodium Bicarbonate Antiplaque, whitening Papain (papaya plant) Whitening Citric Acid Cleanser Propionic Acid Natural preservative Vegetable Glycerin (kosher) Humectant, protects and soothes gums Sugge see more...

• Can you pleaze send me some samples i am from algeria pleaze I wi...3 Answers
Maddie F.
very effective and isn't too minty like most mouth washes but i do recommend to anyone interested
Catie S.
Palmetto, FL
I really liked this mouthwash because it didn't have that overly alcoholic feeling or taste when using it. My breath was very fresh and lasted a lot longer than other brands. The taste took a bit of getting used to but I think I will try it again.
hadjer g.
ain temouchent
This mouthwash is so effective that must be included in eveday oral care routine , it has many propertirs that inhanced my mouth health strengthen my games it kills harmful bacteria in just few seconds without the stain and pain. It also helps fight bad breath ,it is Anti Cavity and prevents tooth loss
hadjer g.
ain temouchent
Can you pleaze send me some samples i am from algeria pleaze I will post the best review ever promise