BY DR. JART+

A ultra-hydrating hypoallergenic mask made of natural fiber and botanicals. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin, Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask contains allantoin and witch hazel for continuous moisture. The soothing bio-cellulose sheet features an immediate cooling sensation, leaving skin feeling clean, hydrated, and completely refreshed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Does this contain any silicones?1 Answers
  • I am looking for some inexpensive but effective sheet mas...2 Answers
  • How long does it last? It seems a bit small...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have recently been loving sheet masks! I have super dry sensitive skin and this one does wonders. It is moisturizing without being oily. Even better, it recently won the Allure Best of Beauty award, so you know it's good. I love the easy application and cleanup with this mask, and I especially love the glow my skin has after using it! You can pick this up at Sephora for $7.50 and it is worth every penny! Recommend to anyone who is looking for something hydrating and light." in 22 reviews
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
I love this hydrating collagen mask! It’s very efective and the price tag makes me love it even more. I noticed a dramatic difference after using just once. Honestly, this worked better than a lot of the collagen masks I have done at Spas which were much much pricier. I highly recommend if you need a quick boost before an event or after a long weekend. The sheet mask is pretty thick so I use it more than once. I just fold it back up and let it soak back up the liquid in the original bag. I keep them in the fridge and they keep really well.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I am in love with this mask! It easily makes its way into the top 5 category. I have dry sensitive skin with mild rosacea. This mask is incredibly gentle, fits great on my face, and did I mention how cooling/soothing it is? I with I could leave this on past 20 min. It’s a great mask with a ton of serum for those who are tired, have troubled skin, or have red/irritated areas. I highly recommend this mask! Dr jart never fails!!!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Kasha Y.
Chesapeake
I didn’t like this, this was my first sheet mask experience and it was enough to convince me not to repeat. Mask is cold, sticky...just not a good experience. Would be better warmed up but separating the mask to put it on would make it cold again. Effect on my face was good, massages remaining product in after removing the mask and was left with hydrated skin but still wouldn’t repurchase ANY sheet mask.
Eve S.
This is my favorite mask ever. When my skin is parched, it SAVES ME. And they say you should use it once, but I put it back in the package and use it 2-3 more times. I love putting this on before work and wearing it during my commute. Not only does it protect my skin from subway germs, everyone also stays far away from me! You'll always get a seat when you wear this mask and growl at everyone.
Lauren B.
OK so I have tried numerous masks in my time. I have combination skin and prefer to have moisture on my skin. This is the best mask so far Hydrating and not time consuming. Not perfect so my search remains in progress but best I have tried so far. If I would suggest a steam before so pore are open for mask benifits Worth the purchase
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles
This mask was amazing, i tried it after using Dr. Jart+ mask for acne and have much better expected results than i thought. I decided to try out this hydrating mask and loved it! My skin felt so moisturized and delicious, I did have some difficulty getting it out of the bag it comes in but besides that it was great.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I used the Dr. Jart Water replenishment sheet mask after a flight from Denver to Atlanta. The combined effects of dry Colorado air and stale airplane air made my skin feel dry and tight. I used this mask as a remedy on the night I returned home. I used it with several other hydrating and soothing products. The mask has a plastic backing on it which makes it easier to unfold and apply. This mask doesn’t have annoying eye flaps. I left it on for 45 minutes (wayyyyy longer than recommended but I needed it. I followed with FAB ultra repair cream mixed with a few drops of squalane. My skin looked a million times better the next morning.
Darrell M.
Dr Jart water line is all about hydration and this mask delivers. The formula is great and the mask is designed to stay on the contours of the face. Such a great mask for instant results. Don’t forget to use the serum on the arms and neck Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask
Amelia A.
Bloomington
I really use masks for times when I just need to relax and treat myself and this really did the job! I don’t typically use harsh masks that do a lot because I have serums and chemical exfoliants for that. So having a mask like this that just calms and plumps the skin is super great for me.
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
How are sheet masks in compared to regular masks? Less messy?
Sidney S.
Savannah, GA
It this mask good for very dry skin?
Alexandra B.
Quebec
How long does it last? It seems a bit small...
Jacqueline M.
San Juan, PR
I have very sensitive skin, so is it okay for me to use it?
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I am looking for some inexpensive but effective sheet masks. Are these good to meet those two qualifications? And if not what are some you'd recommend?