BY DR. JART+

Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. see more...

Jessica H.
Alger
I have been interested in Korean beauty products for over a year. The Korean skincare regimen is quite lengthy but the skin says it all. I have dry skin and used this product as a sample from Sephora. My skin felt soft and rejuvenated when I woke up.
Brittany H.
Bremerton
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really nice sleeping mask! Its lightweight but not greasy and you don’t need a lot. It is pricey but worth it. My skin is so plump and hydrated the morning after!
Maria M.
Grand Rapids
i like the smell of it. make you relax. put it on when you are ready to go to bed and the skin absorbs it fast.
Tina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect solution for straying away dryness and creating more elasticity by morning. This particular one does a thorough job in locking in all of my products – the vitamins, nutrients and moisture – while I’m getting my Zzz’s :)
Sinhye L.
Pittsburgh, PA
 I love this product. I only use a little bit when my skin feels a little dry. This forms a thin layer over my PM routine, avoiding oilier areas like nose and chin. 2 pumps all over if skin is very dry on a cold night is max I will use. The next morning, I’ll gently swipe my face with a cotton pad soaked in cleansing water before an actual cleanse. If I skip this step, it gets kinda hard to get off the layer of gel on my skin. I love this overall and definitely recommend to people who have dry skin!
Megan R.
Sarnia
Purchased at: Sephora
Use this product nightly over the Dr. Jart ceramadin cream. Locks in the moisture. Good price and lasts forever.