Dr. Jart Water Fuse Water-Max Sleeping Mask 50ml/1.75oz uploaded by Michelle C.

BY SKINCARE

Sleep is when the body repairs itself. Make use of this precious healing period with this weightless, leave-on mask that creates a protective barrier on your skin, locking in vital moisture and nutrients while you "beauty sleep." Hyaluronic acid... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH
I love this product. I was told that it strengthens the skin barrier to lock in nutrients and moisture as well as increase hydration. I definitely agree with that. I put this on at night and rinse my face in the morning and my face feels and looks SO much better than it would have if I didn't use the product. I have sensitive skin, I'm allergic to several common ingredients in beauty-related items, and I also have eczema. This product caused me zero irritation. It has hyaluronic acid in it as well as some other nice ingredients. The fragrance is light and refreshing but also goes away a few seconds after applied to the face. I'm a newbie to the more advanced skin care world (I only used to use moisturizer) but this product has me hooked.
Yasmin M.
This product is a new find for me! But what a find! Truly a secret in a bottle! You wake up feeling refreshed with clean soft skin, and the amount of product is worth a good skin care splurge! If you use this at night with a good sunscreen during the day you will see how m uh your skin hydrates and keeps looking amazing
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. It's lightweight and hydrating. I like the pump packaging that is easy to use and keeps the product sanitary. I would repurchase.
Lauren S.
Tempe, AZ
Maybe it's just me. But all of the "water infused" product from Dr. Jart always leave my face thirsting for me. It almost makes you wonder if it's like the new chapstick of the face. As long as you constantly use it you're fine, but as soon as you take a moment your face is drier than ever. Definitely a miss for me, but I like the concept.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
This did thing for me. I love the Dr J products and I was disappointed. Wouldn't repurchase.
Maria C.
Didn't like it. You should not buy it, in my opinion it doesn't work! You should try another product because this one is not worth it
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I love this product! It smells really nice - and I love the lightweight gel texture that it has. I mostly use this product at night. I feel like my skin is pretty hydrated after using this product - so I highly recommend! You should try it.
Michelle C.
Best purchase that I've made. Dries a lot quicker than most overnight masks. My skin felt refreshed after just one night of use. Applies on nicely and evenly! After a week, I've noticed a visibly difference in my skin; less dry spots, and reduced pores.
Natasha P.
Waterloo, Ontario
I want to start with something that doesn't really matter when it comes down to it. The packaging. I LOVE the packaging. Clean, hygienic and pleasing to the eye. It drew me in right away. Well played, Dr. Jart, we'll played. So the actual product is decent. I think this product is actually beneficial for someone with normal to slightly dry skin, just for a boost of hydration. I have pretty dry skin and it didn't do amazing things. The texture is very nice and light, it absorbs quickly and I'm a big fan of applying it before bed. Makes it a simple mask to use. In the end I wouldn't buy this again only because I don't think it hydrated my skin as much as I needed it to. If you only suffer with mild dryness or even occasional dryness this mask could work well for you!
2016-07-02 W.
Kingston, ON
This is my go to sleep mask. I love how when you put this mask on it doesn't make your skin feel like you have something on your face it sinks into your skin but does that all night so that when you wake up your skins so hydrated!!!
Nancy W.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Anyone have skin sensitivities with this product? First time using it my face was burning up and very dry.
Toshi C.
Van Nuys, CA
Has this made anyone else break out? I had a system going and thought I would add this in, but I'm not sure if this is breaking me out or something else.
Tenzing S.
How does it feel on oily skin (does it make worse)?
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
How does this work on dry skin?