Dr. Jart Water Fuse Water-Max Sleeping Mask 50ml/1.75oz uploaded by Michelle C.

BY SKINCARE

Sleep is when the body repairs itself. Make use of this precious healing period with this weightless, leave-on mask that creates a protective barrier on your skin, locking in vital moisture and nutrients while you "beauty sleep." Hyaluronic acid... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Trystan S.
I like to use this as a pick me up. Whenever my skins feeling very dive I’ll slather it on before bed and I feel like it does the job at replenishing and hydrating my skin. Sometimes I’ll even use it as hand moisturizer. It’s not greasy and very lightweight.
Yasmin M.
This product is a new find for me! But what a find! Truly a secret in a bottle! You wake up feeling refreshed with clean soft skin, and the amount of product is worth a good skin care splurge! If you use this at night with a good sunscreen during the day you will see how m uh your skin hydrates and keeps looking amazing
Sierra A.
I love this product. I was told that it strengthens the skin barrier to lock in nutrients and moisture as well as increase hydration. I definitely agree with that. I put this on at night and rinse my face in the morning and my face feels and looks SO much better than it would have if I didn't use the product. I have sensitive skin, I'm allergic to several common ingredients in beauty-related items, and I also have eczema. This product caused me zero irritation. It has hyaluronic acid in it as well as some other nice ingredients. The fragrance is light and refreshing but also goes away a few seconds after applied to the face. I'm a newbie to the more advanced skin care world (I only used to use moisturizer) but this product has me hooked.
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. It's lightweight and hydrating. I like the pump packaging that is easy to use and keeps the product sanitary. I would repurchase.
Lauren S.
Mesa, AZ
Maybe it's just me. But all of the "water infused" product from Dr. Jart always leave my face thirsting for me. It almost makes you wonder if it's like the new chapstick of the face. As long as you constantly use it you're fine, but as soon as you take a moment your face is drier than ever. Definitely a miss for me, but I like the concept.
Michelle C.
Best purchase that I've made. Dries a lot quicker than most overnight masks. My skin felt refreshed after just one night of use. Applies on nicely and evenly! After a week, I've noticed a visibly difference in my skin; less dry spots, and reduced pores.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I love this product! It smells really nice - and I love the lightweight gel texture that it has. I mostly use this product at night. I feel like my skin is pretty hydrated after using this product - so I highly recommend! You should try it.
Maria C.
Didn't like it. You should not buy it, in my opinion it doesn't work! You should try another product because this one is not worth it
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this sleeping mask. It's light and skin absorbs the product very quickly.
Perfect for all seasons.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
This did thing for me. I love the Dr J products and I was disappointed. Wouldn't repurchase.
Nancy W.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Anyone have skin sensitivities with this product? First time using it my face was burning up and very dry.
Toshi C.
Los Angeles, CA
Has this made anyone else break out? I had a system going and thought I would add this in, but I'm not sure if this is breaking me out or something else.
Tenzing S.
How does it feel on oily skin (does it make worse)?
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
How does this work on dry skin?