BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Skyla H.
illinois
This product made my skin feel amazing! After the first use, it was no longer dry! I was able to get it as a sample from Sephora and I will defiantly purchase it again on my own! Very good product for dry skin!
avery h.
Murfreesboro , TN
My skin is so dry and it’s something I’ve always struggled at trying to find a product that helped with this. My skin is also so sensitive but this helped with my dryness and did so without irritating my skin!
Laura B.
Westville, NJ
Review for: 1 Mask more...
These masks are delicious! Never sticky or pore clogging. Light and gentle. Really really great for people with sensitive skin. I'd highly recommend these to anyone who's had a bad experience with a mask and is looking for a quality one to try.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
I really enjoyed this mask! It was very soothing and my face felt really hydrating afterwards. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin or combination skin. Especially during the winter months.
Sarah A.
Fort Collins
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I love this mask! I bought it after Katy from Lustrelux recommend it. It fits super well on my face and it had the best cooling sensation! I would buy this again, and next time I think I’ll buy a multipack!
Victoria M.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask as long and the hydration rubber masks are my two all time favorites. I always order most of my skin care on line. My first few uses of this mask seemed drastic because my skin no longer looked dried out and in stead looked glowing.
Carrie W.
Hutto, TX
I got this in a beauty box. I tried it and it felt good and cool on my face. I loved the results but one time use isn’t enough for the full result so I’d recommend to use this weekly for better results.
Misti M.
Lorain
This is a Korean brand and I love ALL Korean brands. There ways everyday all day is there skincare. They expect glowing, flawless skin and using there products as your supposed to you will achieve that.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Love it! Gel products make me so happy. Lol. This was super hydrating. It’s the first mask I’ve tried from this line but I’m so glad I did and will be trying more. If you have dry skin, you need this!!!
Haily W.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Water-Max Sleeping more...
I use this mask as a moisturizer regularly. It’s light enough to use every day but powerful enough to get dramatic results after one use. I can not stress enough how big of a fan I am of dr. Jarts.
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?

back