BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I love the scent of this face mask and how hydrating it is on my skin. I can buy this at Sephora for only $7.50 so if is well priced. It was gentle on my skin and did not irritate my sensitive skin. It left me feeling relaxed.
Robin O.
Levittown , PA
Review for: Masks more...
I absolutely LOVED this mask. It was very effective and the experience was pleasant while wearing it. I would say that masks from this brand are a little on the pricey side, but I do think it’s worth the occasional splurge.
J. T.
This hydro gel is one of my favorite sheet masks of all time. I love the way my skin feels like the moisture has been replenished and I feel rejuvenated. This is a stampede in my sheet mask Arsenal , would highly recommend
Julia M.
I’ve used this mask countless times and it is fantastic! I love it during the winter months when my skin gets dry. I use the mask and put the leftover essence in a jar to use later. It’s pricey, but it’s worth it!
Celie A.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This was recommended to me at Sephora. My skin was super dry at the time. It did help to soothe and moisturize my skin. It did not really standout to me as any better than any other masks like this that I’ve used.
Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I love a good sheet mask and especially one that’s hydrating. It certainly exceeded my expectations. J picked this up at my local Sephora for about $8 not bad if you ask me. I give moisture and firmness to the skin. I like to use this mask on no makeup days for a nice healthy glow.
Jessica F.
Review for: Masks more...
One word. HYDRATION. This is a glass of water to your skin. Sheet masks are great and this one is amazing. It makes you feel like you just came back from the spa.
Savannah C.
1. Not your typical mask. I was surprised the first time I opened it, but kept an open mind. I took it out and it was "dry" as in, it is not dripping in serum like other masks i've used. The best way i can describe it is "a moist gel patch face mask" it's just moist on one side and cushiony.
2. Because it's not messy and dripping wet like other masks, i think it's perfect for the airplane or while you're traveling-maybe by car or train too. There's no need for a sink when you put it on or take it off. it prevents my skin from getting dried out or looking tired after the flight. my skin looks plump and refreshed when i get off the plane.
3. how I use it: I put it on when i'm getting ready to take a nap on the plane. then, i gently lay a light scarf on my face and go to sleep. i have several masks, but I use this one specifically and probably only while flying. or on my boyfriend, because he doesn't like when product drips or slides off his face, but he likes that it's cooling and relaxing and he can have it on while watching tv. it definitely won't slide off.
4. i definitely wouldn't buy this mask for moisturizing if you have very dry skin. i would use this for after a long day in the sun or to just stay hydrated while traveling.
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
Review for: Water-Max Sleeping, 1 Mask more...
If you’re in need of some serious hydration, this is your answer lol it definitely does what it says it will! I usually do the hydration masks in the winter time, because for me, that’s when my skin needs it the most!
Skyla H.
illinois
This product made my skin feel amazing! After the first use, it was no longer dry! I was able to get it as a sample from Sephora and I will defiantly purchase it again on my own! Very good product for dry skin!
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?

back