BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I was surprised at how much I liked this because of the texture of the mask but it wasn’t bad. I’m oily but you can never have too much hydration in your skin in my opinion but since I am oily I do like to do this at night to lock in moisture while I sleep! It works the best for me that way
Starla Y.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This was my very fav facemask but i think it has been discontinued ??? Sephora no longer sells it :( it was so moisturizing and stuck to my face very well without slipping around. I used to keep it in the refrigerator and then use it on hot summer days. Wish they would bring it back!
Emmalee M.
My skin is very oily but extremely dehydrated and this mask makes my skin feel incredibly hydrated and takes care of dry patches without creating too much of an oily mess on my face
Catherine K.
Birmingham, AL
This mask is very moisturizing and provides a lot of refreshment to the skin. I typically use these whenever I take a bath and I like their price point. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a sheet mask
Hannah B.
La Mirada, CA
This was a great mask! I left it on while watching a movie. Great way to do an at home spa. It’s smelled fresh. It has a cooling gel sensation that left skin feeling hydrated after using it. There was extra product in the packaging that I used to hydrate my neck as well!
Review for: Water-Max Sleeping more...
I like this for its lightweight non sticky feeling. I feel it isn’t goopy and going to get all over the bedding. And it works! The package is conveniently in a tube that you pump and you only need 2 pumps to cover your whole face. I think the price point is very reasonable and I prefer it over the Laneige sleeping mask.
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
This has been the best hydrating mask that I have ever used. It made my dry cracked skin feel so nourished and soft . Out of all the masks by Dr. Jart this is by far my favorite.
Marissa P.
Athens
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Very hydrating which felt great but felt that it was a bit too watery and didn’t stay in my face as well as I had hoped. This was my first time using the product and I probably would get it again if I felt my face was super dry and needed a lot of hydration.
Ciara W.
Huntsville
These will leave your skin feeling so moisturized. Absolutely one of my favorite masks to use when I’m dealing with dry skin. After one use I could tell a difference with how smooth my skin was and how well my foundation would stick. No patchy areas at all!
Amy Little H.
McKinney
This product does everything it claims. I'm so in love with it. It adds so much moisture and calms my inflamed skin. It is such a good value. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone and I will continue to buy this. I love this brand so much.
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?