BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
BrandeeS S.
Lexington
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Dr.jart has great products. This was definitely hydrating. It’s a bit more pricey than other masks! It was not to harsh. I ordered it online from the website.
Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
Great brand! I love this mask its sooo hydrating and I loved the actual effect of it works. There is a slight tingling but all these mask have the same issue.
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this mask!!! It's very cooling as it goes on and when I'm finished with it my fave feels amazingly smooth and so hydrated! I love Dr. Jart+ skin care!
Nikki S.
Harrison Twp, MI
I tried this mask and felt that is hydrated my face for a few hours after I used it. I only used it once but I would probably by it again when winter comes.
Emma M.
This mask was very refreshing and it made my skin feel rejuvenated and young. My skin is also sensitive so i expects it to react to this mask but it didn’t.
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA
This mask is great for sensitive skin. It's hydrating and keeps your skin nice and smooth throughout the night. You only need a small amount of this product.
Maddie S.
West Bend, WI
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This mask is very hydrating. It plumps the skin and does not break me out. I enjoy a nice hydrating make because I have dry skin and sometimes flaky patches
Brittany B.
Sun City, AZ
Dr. Jart masks are the best! Any of them are great to use for your face. This one is good to use to when you feel like your face is feeling dull. Looove it!
Lily O.
Independence, OR
Always put this on my face after cleanse, sleep with it and wake up with a nice moisturized face, skin appears more clear and plumped. Would purchase again!
Andy O.
Murrieta, CA
Great light weight and very hydrating mask. Good for all skin types. I like putting mine in the fridge for 10 min so it's feels refreshing when I wear it.
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?