BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Breanne
This is probably my favorite face mask by Dr. Jart+. It leaves my skin feeling extremely hydrated for days, which is a major feat for my extremely dry skin. I come back to it time and time again.
My favoite mask from Dr.Jart. It's very moisturizing and makes my make up look good for days. I love the hydrogel mask better than the sheet masks because some times I forget to take if off when I go to bed. Sheet make reabsorb the moisture from my face when it starts to dry but hydrogel doesn't
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
Review for: Water-Max Sleeping more...
I have horrible dry skin in the fall/winter and using this product every night has been a life saver! I have literally tried so many lotions and Dr. Jart takes the cake!
Shelby G.
Spring Hill, KS
My face was so dry it was breaking out, this gave life back to my face. It felt so refreshing and much softer after the hydrogel mask. My face even looked smoother.
Lauren R.
It’s a great product. Goes on smooth and smells great too. I especially like that stores near me carry it. Accessibility means a lot to me and my busy life. I always buy it because it works and isn’t expensive either!
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
I love eye masks. These are cooling and comfortable. A nice treat to do after a stressful day. I only do these once or twice a month since it can get pricey.
Fanta K.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 5 Masks more...
Love how hydrating these mask mare. I usually do a deeep wash prior using these and the Soap sucks up my oils. But this brings it all back!
annabel l.
Bridgewater, NJ
Review for: 1 Mask more...
Really cool product and does what it says! I'm giving it 4 stars though because it is kind of expensive for a mask
Jani L.
Troutdale, OR
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I’ve always enjoyed Dr. Jart masks. Very easy to use. And with my sensitive skin they work fine. I’m a flight attendant so these are perfect for traveling with.
anabel h.
This face sheet became my favortie. It help my skin look healthy and hydrated. It became one of my favorite use it ones a week. Its just perfect for my dry skin
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?

back