BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Nicole D.
Chicago , IL
This is honestly one of the best masks I've ever used. It is like a vamped up sheet mask. It comes in two pieces with this awesome gel that's not only moisturizing, but keeps the mask in place so you can do whatever you want without worrying about it sliding. It's so moisturizing and makes your skin feel bran new.
Sarah J.
Pound, VA
I travel quiet a bit, and this mask is great to wear in the car or on a plane. I also have really dry skin so it's the perfect jolt of hydration my skin needs after a long bit of traveling.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
I loove face mask as well as the Dr.Jart brand so this item was easily a nice fit. Felt great on and was easy and painless to use. I like that it was easy on and off such as the clean up.
Kambry P.
baton rouge, LA
I am a total sucker for sheet masks and this one is one of my all time favorites, my skin feels so hydrated afterwards. I love using these after a long flight to give my skin life again!
Emily E.
This felt nice enough, but I didn't think it made a significant difference in my skin, and I frankly couldn't tell the difference in quality between this mask and one of the three dollar masks that I like to buy in Korea Town. Would not recommend, would have never thought of again, actaully
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
A great hydrating sheet mask, and unlike some of the cheaper brands on he market I don't have to worry about the cleanliness of the product (if you're unsure what I'm talking about you can research some of the industry wide issues with sheet masks).
Paige M.
Oh man, this stuff was SO hydrating. I have incredibly dry skin that gets flaky when temperatures dip at all. This is super affordable for when your skin needs some TLC, and a great bargain for the quality. It really exceeded my expectations.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR
quick and easy to use mask, left my skin feeling cool and refreshed, and more plump and full. great for at night before a moisturizer, and has lots of serum left in the packett for using during the week.
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
I love this mask and I really loved that it was in two different points one for the bottom part of your face and one for the top of your face it stayed on my face so much better.
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
This is a great mask, so moisturizing and hydrating. I use this when my face has had a few rough days, and I need a boost of hydration. While not my favorite mask, it definitely gets the job done, and fits my face nicely. There is a good amount of serum left too that you can use.
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?