BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this much it's really cold when I put it on but when I take it off it feels really nice really soft really hydrated I love using this because when I feel that my skin is dry and put it on and then when I take it off my skin is like a baby but t
Logan R.
My favorite sheet mask of all time. It is heavily saturated but doesn't fall of your face. One it has fully absorbed into the skin it makes it look brighter and more supple. I pick one up whenever I am at Sephora.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ
I love everything I've tried so far from the Dr Jart brand, and this mask was no different. Easy to use (felt like I was at the spa for a few minutes), and it is safe and not irritating even on my sensitive combination skin. Left me feeling hydrated without being worried about clogging my pores.
Jacqueline F.
Parma Heights, OH
Love using this after a plane right. Puts the moisture that a 4 hour plane right took out of my skin. I also use this after a day at the beach and my skin is super dehydrated. Does not break out my ance prone skin.
Bint A.
This mask was nice but I didn't feel it was worth the price. I didn't feel like it did anything for me. It's easy to apply and the packaging was nice. It's my first Dr. Jart mask. I prefer the Sephora brand masks.
Alyssa Marie G.
Massillon, OH
Love putting this on after a long day. I store it in the refrigerator so after washing my face I slip it on and it's super refreshing. I have sensitive skin and it was fantastic. Best face mask I have ever used
Jess L.
Nice hydrating mask. I put mine in the refrigerator for an extra cooling effect. Especially love to use it after a long day in the sun. Think it helps to cool and refresh the skin. Not as moisturizing as other masks though but cool and refreshing.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Water-Max Sleeping more...
Dr. Jart is such an amazing brand. This product gave my skin such great moisture without making it greasy or causing breakouts. I think it's a great value for such an awesome product and I'll continue to use it.
Tiffany W.
Overland Park, KS
I absolutely love this mask. It feels so cooling and not-gross when it's on, and your face really does feel so refreshed when you're done! It's definitely not something you need to use often because it works so well! This is definitely one of my favorite hydrating masks I've ever used.
Fidan A.
its a great mask. leaves my skin very smooth. i think its very affordable price too. I also like it because the serums they use in mask is beter quality than the one in other korean brands, which once i bought so much of i still cant get rid of them.
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?

Amazon