BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Stephanie A.
Graham, NC
Review for: Water-Max Sleeping more...
sisley r.
One of my favorite masks. I am a skincare (esp masks) addict. And i have tried very many on the market from a dollar mask all the way upto 23 dollar mask. This is fairly priced and all of dr.jart's masks are awesome. I highly recommend them.
Heath C.
This made mine and my gf face feel super refreshed and rejuvenated!! Def recommend anyone to try this face mask out! I had never used a facial mask before until my gf had me try one!! Since then ive been using one veey regularly!
Abagail K.
Bridgeport, WV
Best mask I have ever used! I love Dr. Jart products! These masks are a reasonable price for such a good quality and high-end face mask! It's one the masks I recommend to friends and family! Plus they have such a wide variety of face masks anyone can find something!
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
I received this in a Birchbox around last November and it was only one pack. I also got it again in a Birchbox mystery box. I feel that it is great for its value since it does hydrate really well and doesn't have a gross smell.
Asia W.
This mask is so so cool! Easy to put on and take off. I have been in love with Dr. Jart+ for at least the past year. I have used quite a few of the different masks and have really liked each one! This is my #1 pick though!
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Water-Max Sleeping more...
Love dr Jart products! Their sheet masks are some of my favorite and this product is so great at providing moisture without being too heavy on the skin. Love these products and they aren't too pricey for good skin care.
Mishal F.
this mask is very nourishing to the skin and i definitely recommend trying it out, i have combination skin and it helped a lot. i also love the sleek packaging of it and whenever there are deals i urge you to try it out !
Sabrina A.
This isn't your typical sheet mask. The hydrogel mask feels amazing on the skin and doesn't slip off your face or dripping with serum. I love using the hydrogel masks twice a month to maintain moisture in my skin especially during dry winters. No fragrance and gentle!
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this much it's really cold when I put it on but when I take it off it feels really nice really soft really hydrated I love using this because when I feel that my skin is dry and put it on and then when I take it off my skin is like a baby but t
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?

back