BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Lindsey T.
Out of all of the Dr.Jart face mask options, this one is my favorite. I always seem to turn to it when my face needs an extra dose of hydration and is quite effective. Love the single use packaging and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Amy C.
Seattle, WA
This mask was so moisturizing and soothing. It made a big difference. I have purchased and used this 3 times now and will continue to repurchase. I get mine from Sephora. I highly re commend this to anyone with dry or combo skin with dry patches.
Irina M.
Decent mask, but considering the price tag, I can easily find much better ones (especially much better AB masks). Also, as a note, if you keep the mask on too long it sort of...sticks to your face making attempts to get it off super unpleasant @.@
janine N.
Phoenix, AZ
this is a hydro gel sheet mask that is split in two halfs. you peel one half side off and then then the other and apply to your face. do this instead of trying to peel off when on your face. love how soft and plump my face is afterwards! i would totally buy this again and highly reccomend to others
Tiffany B.
California , MD
I love this mask. I use it I weekly in the winter. I have try sensitive skin and it's like walking outside is enough to irritate me. This mask helps prevent dry patches and dullness. If I have those symptoms before they get significantly better or disappear completely. My skin looks luminous up to three days after use. I don't have to use an illuminated under my B.B. Cream when I use this. Love.
sisley r.
One of my favorite masks. I am a skincare (esp masks) addict. And i have tried very many on the market from a dollar mask all the way upto 23 dollar mask. This is fairly priced and all of dr.jart's masks are awesome. I highly recommend them.
Heath C.
This made mine and my gf face feel super refreshed and rejuvenated!! Def recommend anyone to try this face mask out! I had never used a facial mask before until my gf had me try one!! Since then ive been using one veey regularly!
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
Oh how I love this product. I have adult acne and feel like my face is dull and lacks moisture after using all of my products to keep the acne at bay. Not only does this product NOT break me out but I feel like my skin is so refreshed. No it does not work wonders but I would recommend to anyone needing extra hydration.
Stephanie A.
Graham, NC
Review for: Water-Max Sleeping more...
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
I received this in a Birchbox around last November and it was only one pack. I also got it again in a Birchbox mystery box. I feel that it is great for its value since it does hydrate really well and doesn't have a gross smell.
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?

back