BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Brody T.
Collinsville, IL
I have the driest skin in the world, especially during the winter, I feel like an old statue. This mask, plus Dr. Jart+'s Water Fuse Moisturizer, is the only one that makes a dent. These can be hard to find in stores, especially in a pack so you're not paying so much for a bunch of them, but they're worth it.
Sena M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is mask is super moisturizing, and doesn't aggravate sensitive skin. It's a soothing/cool-to-the-touch mask for those winter months when your skin needs all the help it can get. It also sticks to the chin properly, so the lower part isn't dripping and hanging off the skin like some other sheet masks.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
It's like a quick fix if your skin is dry or you want to pamper yourself. It's easy to apply and saturated with so much solution I think it's a great value. I got this at Sephora on a whim and I will be trying many more Dr. Jart sheet masks. Doesn't matter your skin type, everyone should try this.
Emily C.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Water-Max Sleeping more...
If you have dry skin, I highly recommend this product. I struggle with skin so dry that it feels tight and it hurts. I've tried so many products, but this is the only one I've found that has actually worked for me. My face felt moisturizer for several days after just the first use. I will be repurchasing this! #Bestof2015
Allison H.
Braintree, MA
This was an OK mask for me, I tend to feel as though these never fit right or are too big for my face. I had a ton of leftover water gel an it made my face a bit too hydrated; that when I was dabbing away some of it as I normally would, it didn't seem to come off. Very greasy feel after.
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Love this mask! I am not a big fan of hydrogel masks just cause of texture and I've had bad experiences with others but oh my goodness! It's is a little pricey but worth the money! If you're looking for a mask to give your skin a big drink of water or a refresh this is the mask for you!
anne m.
New Hartford , NY
I have very dry skin and need a mask to deliver moisture. This mask was very gentle on my sensitive skin and worked very well. Easy to use packing and very user friendly. A little pricey for one mask but worth the money. I don't think there is any way to make this mask any better.
Natasha E.
Jacksonville, FL
I think I am the target audience for this mask because I thought it was wonderful! I am a sheet mask fiend and this is one of my favorites, My skin is thick, oily, and dehydrated, This mask hydrated and plumped up my skin and it lasted for a couple of days. I have no complaints.
Rochelle L.
Skokie, IL
This is one of my favorite brand of masks. The packaging is pretty nice and simple. I feel that masks can be a bit pricy but if you get this in a pack you can usually save a few dollars. This mask was very hydrating and left my face feeling smooth and supple. I would recommend this to others with dry skin.
Sejal D.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Water-Max Sleeping more...
5 star product! I use this after I cleanse, use my serum, and eye cream as the final stage. In the morning my skin feels so plump and hydrated. The difference is amazing! My skin is so much smoothr and feels fresher when I wake up. It looks so much younger too (I'm on an anti-aging crazy currently) . It is pricey but if you're part of Sephora's Beauty Insider/VIB, I would wait till their sale to save some money :)
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?