BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Scarlett V.
San Jacinto, CA
I like these. They're fun to use when you just want a bit of pampering for the skin. I keep them in the fridge and on a hot summer day I treat my dry skin to one of these masks.
Meredith W.
This is amazing!!! Super hydrating and there is a lot of serum left in the package. You can save it and keep using it for many more nights. Love that there is no heavy fragrance.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
I LOVE Dr. Jart+ masks, and this one is my favorite! I get really dry skin in the winter and use this mask bi-weekly. Not only does it feel cool and refreshing, but it leaves my skin GLOWING. I use it on sunday mornings as part of my beauty routine and sip coffee while waiting. I buy this at Sephora, and while it is a bit more expensive than other mask brands, this is worth it. Other ones I've tried do not give the same results. You can find these in 1-packs at sephora in the checkout area.
Brandy D.
The hydrogel mask from Dr. Jart + feels like a gel substance that moisturizes my combination skin like no other. The gel is a very thick so I let it sit on my face as long as I can take it. Then with any of the leftover Moisturizer gel I smooth it on my décolleté and any other dry areas. My face feels moisturize for hours and hours. I love Dr. Jart+ skin care
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love gel masks! Just because I feel like it forces the serum to get absorbed into your face better! All of Dr Jart+'s mask are ace. I especially like this hydrogel mask as it comes in 2 part and I feel like it better fits different face shapes. It boosts moisture in your skin and makes your skin feel bouncier after one use, it also doesn't dry out your skin after removing the mask from your face! A+ mask!!!
Samantha W.
Orem, UT
One thing I really love about sheet masks in general, is how the product really sinks into your skin, and there is excess product in the packaging, so you can take it down your neck and put it on your hands... It feels luxurious and is thicker than the cheap dollar ones you can find anywhere. I can't say I noticed a huge visible difference, and it is expensive, but for a luxurious face mask, I wasn't disappointed. My skin felt firm and hydrated.
Melodie S.
San Jose , CA
This was my first time trying a single-use prepackaged face mask. I won’t lie, I struggled with getting the mask to fit on my face. It was just so large. I ended up making little slits on the sides to cut off the extra fabric so that it fit better on my face. There was a ton of product inside the pouch, which I slathered onto my neck. The mask itself was very refreshing and left my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. I’d definitely recommend it.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Review for: Masks more...
Sheet masks are an obsession of mine and Dr. Jart makes some of my all time favorites. These masks are a little pricey but the results speak for themselves. They are definitely worth the price because they improve the look and texture of my skin.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
This is a gel-based face mask meant to add hydration to the skin. The mask comes in two halves for upper and lower face and like all sheet masks has openings for mouth and eyes. The design makes it convenient to contour to most face shapes and the gel formula doesnt create a drippy mess like some lotion-based masks do. While I liked everything about the design, the results were mild, providing only moderate hydration to my skin. I would probably use this in summers when my skin isnt terribly parched and/or for travel.
Daylen S.
Mcdonough, GA
I like the refreshing moisture it gives me. It also leaves my face with such a nice glow. I love putting it in the fridge before using it.
I bought it at Sephora for about $9-10
Totally recommend it to anyone looking for a pick me up. I have sensitive skin and did not have any reaction to it.
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?

back