BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Ashley B.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product as a gift from my aunt. I loved it! It made me face feel soft and I used it in the summer time (my face gets sunburned a lot) it soothed my sunburn! I would buy and use it again!
Amanda N.
Reading, MI
This mask moistorized my face so well. So well in fact I looked fresh and awake the next morning after I had take it off! These are a little pricier compared to drugstore face masks.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Really loved this mask for boosting hydration levels. I live in a dry climate and i have dry skin to begin with so I'm always looking for easy ways to put moisture back into my skin
Marlene C.
East Lyme, CT
This is my favorite hydrating sheet mask. The cutouts are not too large, or oddly placed, which I find is too common with sheet masks. I think if you buy it in a pack of more than one, you get a better value, though overall it is quite pricey for what you are getting.
Tara N.
Hempstead, NY
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I used this mask on my flight from fall in NYC to Hawwwwt Miami. I heard from other beauty gurus it’s good to refresh your skin on flight so I wanted to give it a try also. After my flight I felt like I needed a shower but my face felt like a dream.
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I love sheet masks that are hydrogel and actually stick to the face. I am actually not a huge fan of sheet masks because the liquid gets everywhere and you have to lay down to keep the mask on. However, this mask sticks to you so you’re able to do you’re other errands while having it on!
Jacy M.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This product was very easy to use and left me moisturized and refreshed. The packaging was a bit difficult to get all of the the product out of. I got it’s at Sephora. I would only use this on o occasion because I normally do not have the time.
Brittany A.
Slidell, LA
This mask was very hydrating! I reserve it for times that my skin feels really dehydrated considering that it is triple the cost of my normal sheet mask. When I pull it off, I will fold it up into a square the size of a cotton pad and pat the leftover product onto my face, neck, arms, and legs.
Sloane P.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I’ve never had a hydro-facial, but Dr. J has seen me once or twice with this mask! I think the value is okay for a sheet mask, but I can’t get over how supple and soft my skin is immediately after! Look, if you’re going out or to an event it’s a yes! For daily routine, it’s a no.
Samantha W.
Framingham, MA
Favorite mask! Leaves a residue though that never fully sinks in. It's a serum that hydrates though so I guess it's ok. I've used twice and been satisfied both times. Would repurchase but gets pricy at $8 a pop
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?

back