BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This mask is full of hyaluronic acid and you can feel the moisture going into your skin almost on contact. I usually use this for 15 minutes and rub in the excess liquid and put on my makeup. It goes on so smoothly after using this mask. And I think they're reasonable for the quality that you get.
Colleen L.
Nashville, TN
I was doing a lot of traveling and my skin was drying up quickly. I stopped by a Sephora to grab this mask. It did the trick and rehydrated my skin in no time. I keep a couple of these for those emergency moments (especially in the winter) when my skin suddenly seems to lose all its moisture.
đź’–Emmy đź’–.
Wilmington, DE
Dr kart sheet masks are amazing but this one left my skin soooo hydrated and soft I’ll be repurchasing. My skin has been so dry because of the weather and this is the only thing that brought it back to life
Abigail M.
Lumberton, TX
I just guess it that you can get me a phone and you have get to the phone with y’all me and I wanna I know I gotta love ya I love know what you’re you doing right now I’m gonna is your the day you have the puppies you
Ashley S.
Love love loveeeeee this! Sheet masks are my favorite - super easy to use, and the clean up is easy. Left my skin feeling moisturized and not oily. Great for those with sensitive skin and I love them. I can't wait to try others in this line too !
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
I love hydrogel masks. I feel like they stick to the skin and almost melt a little as your skin heats it. It helps it almost conform to your face better and allows the product to really sink in. The formula is great and it’s very hydrating and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Susie S.
Port Orchard, WA
I really enjoyed this face mask! It was the first sheet mask I had ever used and it came in a subscription box so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was VERY mosturizing and my face felt so soft after taking it off! It is pretty pricey, out of my price range, but I would recommend it if you can afford!
Briana L.
Howard Beach, NY
I have very dry skin and this mask is a life saver. I've used it multiple times and it just leaves my skin feeling very hydrated & supple. For the price, it's definitely worth a go at least once.
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
This mask was nice and really hydrating. I love the hydrogel masks as I feel they lock in moisture better than cotton masks. The only downside of this mask is it is pretty pricey for a simple hydrating mask.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I suffer from dry skin so I was really excited to try this product! I got it in a Sephora bag filled with other samples. It was my first time trying it and I was only just okay with the product. I didn’t fall in love with it because my face didn’t feel refreshed afterwards like most masks I have tried before.
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?