BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that instantly hydrates and soothes skin, for a moist and dewy effect. This super-hydrating mask restores hydration, elasticity, and bounce to skin. Its unique Hydrogel material locks-in moisture while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating actives to penetrate at levels two-times greater than a generic moisturizer. Its natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch and is applied like a patch. To use, remove the backing and apply to the face. The water-soluble, high-polymer patch delivers cosmetic ingredients that penetrate into the skin very deeply. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this make you break out?3 Answers
  • I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
  • "Dr. Jart is easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I say u pay for what u get when comes to skin care. This was my first time using and would use again and recommend to family and friends !! " in 26 reviews
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
Review for: 1 Mask more...
This is one of my favorite face sheet masks. It’s super hydrating as advertised on the packaging, and it’s gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The mask is super easy to use and it’s got quality ingredients that give you long lasting results. It’s a great value for the quality. I would totally recommend this to anyone who needs a hydration boost.
Naja B.
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I love getting these masks when my skin is extremely dehydrated and is in need of a good treatment. It's a nice little treat for myself when I go to Sephora and it's fantastic if I'm traveling or it's the morning after crazy night. I even like to put it in the fridge before I put it on my face, just to get rid of any puffiness.
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I love love love this mask. It’s a cotton sheet mask FULL of hydrating serums (so much so that you have lots left over to pat into your skin when done or even reuse the mask again). I love how soft and supple my face feels after. It’s the perfect mask for times when your skin needs a drink of water. I just wish they weren’t so expensive!
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
Love love love! First of all, the hydrogel it self leaves gives you a cooling effect and is comfortable while letting it sit for the time required. This leaves my skin deeply hydrated with no greasy feel at all. It is pricey but it works wonders on my dehydrated, oily acne-prone skin!
Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 1 Mask more...
I’d never used a gel mask before and I like the fact that they fit the face better than a lot of cotton masks. I used this mask at night, taking the extra serum from the pack and rubbed it on my elbows, knees, neck and face. When I woke up my skin felt baby soft. If you have dry skin, I def recommend any of the Dr Jart hydrating masks
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I wish these weren't as expensive as they are because these are hands down my favorite masks. I see the most and drastic results when using these on a weekly basis. I can feel and see the benefits and would highly recommended if you are looking to treat yourself.
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
I love these full hydrating masks. They leave a nice serum on your skin that if you use before bed can double as a night serum. Then you wake up all glowy and bomb. Ordered it off of derm store (which is also bomb). Basically, this stuff works wonders. I will say if you have oily skin, it's probably not a go to product.
Jen M.
I have really dry skin and this mask helped save my face! The cold, winter months have my skin dry and cracked. I started using this mask and I could tell a huge difference!! I was a first time user and now I'm a regular.
Irene C.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this product! I received it as a gift and loves the way my skin felt after. This was the first time I have used this product and it left my skin feeling soft and moisturized . I would definitely recommend this item.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This mask is full of hyaluronic acid and you can feel the moisture going into your skin almost on contact. I usually use this for 15 minutes and rub in the excess liquid and put on my makeup. It goes on so smoothly after using this mask. And I think they're reasonable for the quality that you get.
LaDon Love J.
I am seeking a sleep mask that is good for sensitive skin. has anyone tried this product? What results did you have for your skin?
Rebecca B.
Has anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this product yet
Melanie N.
Does this make you break out?
Samantha K.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Where in a store can I get these?

Amazon