Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A gel-cream that creates a water cushion to keep skin hydrated and energized all day long.
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel is an ultra-lightweight gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes the skin while providing a boost of hydration. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals that help direct the water flow, helping to maintain balanced moisture levels while improving water absorption to boost visible firmness and elasticity. Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex aids in expelling impurities from pores and provides both soothing and antibacterial benefits. The energizing cream keeps skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver nourishment to help restore skin’s moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals—sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through waterways. These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption.
This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.
Top Questions See all 28 Q&A
- "This hydrating and it is quite light on the skin. I had bought it out of curiosity and I really liked it. The price could be a tad better though." in 35 reviews
- "I have been in love with this product forever. I use it whenever my skin is feeling dry, tight, or flaky. It soothes my red or irritated skin instantly and provides a nice cooling sensation. It also moisturizes intensely." in 22 reviews
- "The first time I tried this product I thought it's going to go well with my skin, but the formula of dr.jart is very delicate and i think good for sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos