BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A gel-cream that creates a water cushion to keep skin hydrated and energized all day long.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel is an ultra-lightweight gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes the skin while providing a boost of hydration. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals that help direct the water flow, helping to maintain balanced moisture levels while improving water absorption to boost visible firmness and elasticity. Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex aids in expelling impurities from pores and provides both soothing and antibacterial benefits. The energizing cream keeps skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver nourishment to help restore skin’s moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals—sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through waterways. These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption.

This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel
  • "This hydrating and it is quite light on the skin. I had bought it out of curiosity and I really liked it. The price could be a tad better though." in 35 reviews
  • "I have been in love with this product forever. I use it whenever my skin is feeling dry, tight, or flaky. It soothes my red or irritated skin instantly and provides a nice cooling sensation. It also moisturizes intensely." in 22 reviews
  • "The first time I tried this product I thought it's going to go well with my skin, but the formula of dr.jart is very delicate and i think good for sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
Clarissa N.
This is a really good moisturizer!! It is definitely worth the buy and if your still hesitant go to sephora and ask for a sample!! I am currently on accutane so now I have severely dry skin and I use this as my morning moisturizer and it helps so much! I was even using this before accutane and it is my to-go! Before accutane this was great my skin looked absolutely great! On accutane I just need to do more applications after a few hours but I use a different moisturizer when I do. Overall this will last you all day and your skin will look great!
Hali P.
The ONLY reason I'm giving this four stars and not five is simply because of the packaging. I'm not a huge jar fan (am I the only one who thinks it's kind of unhygienic?) , and I wish this was available in a tube. If that small detail doesn't bother you, then I'm happy to report you're in luck. This moisturizer is my first water-based moisturizer, and I can confidently say I am pleased with the product. When I first used it, I used the little tool it came with to scoop out the product and instantly noticed how slippery it was once it came in contact with my fingers, meaning I had to work quickly. After a few tries I decided to store it in the fridge, and now I LOVE how it feels! Definitely not as slippery while still providing excellent hydration to the skin. My face looks so healthy and glowy once applied, and even though I noticed a slight tacky feeling, it went away after a few minutes leaving a smooth, hydrated canvas to work with when I applied my makeup. Some days I don't feel like wearing makeup and I will still get compliments about how I'm "glowing". Love this product!
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
At first I did really like this moisturizer. I planned on using it for my morning moisturizer during the summer because I had been looking for something lightweight. It felt hydrating and my skin looked good too. However, throughout the day my skin would start feeling filmy and clogged. I used it for about a week until I started noticing several small breakouts on my forehead and chin. I stopped using this and went back to my other moisturizer and had no problems after that. I wouldn’t recommend this and would suggest Dr. Jart’s Ceramidin Cream or Cicapair over this.
Elizabeth L.
miami
I first received this as a sample. I read that it was good as a moisturizer. So I used it. I normally have dry skin on my face. After you put it on it feels refreshing as you feel when you wash your face. I use it every day in the mornings and it leaves my face feeling refreshed all day. I decided to buy it and they have it on Sephora for $39 which is not bad for the size you only have to use a small amount. If you have dry skin and you need that extra umph then here it is. It’s also great to use under your makeup. You just have to make sure it dry to make sure your skin has absorbed it before you apply your foundation.
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
I recently tried this product out and so far I really enjoy it. It’s perfect for daytime under makeup. It gives me enough moisture without leaving me greasy. It applies great under makeup. I use something different for my nighttime moisturizer something a little heavier but for the day it’s just enough.
Kaitlyn B.
This is my holy grail nighttime moisturizer. It doesn't leave me sticky, doesn't break me out, and doesn't lead to next day oiliness. It sinks in immediately and feels nice on my skin. One of the few products that I have gotten in a beauty box and immediately purchased the full size of.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I recently got this sample product in my October Birchbox. I am going to say that I wasn't impressed with this Hyrdo gel moisturizer. I tried to use this 3 times and all the times it broke my face out. I thought at first it was could have been another product because I started both the products at the same time. However the other 2 times I was using the same products and still broke out.  I was hoping that this would be a good product because I really like the texture and how it moisturized my face. I don't know if anyone else had this problem but I won't be purchasing it
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I liked this product. It made my face feel very cool and refreshed. I also liked that it is more of a gel than a cream. Overall, it's pretty good, but I have used less expensive products that do the same thing. I would recommend it to people who like gel moisturizers.
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Received this in my Sephora playbox and omg!!! I fell in love. I have combo skin but this winter has been brutal on my skin and I’ve been looking for a new moisturizer and was happy to give this a try since I’ve used other products by Dr. jart and liked them. This product is everrrrything a little goes a long way and it definitely hydrated my skin and brought life back and bye to my dry flaky skin I had on my eyelids, ears and sides of my nose. I’ll definitely be buying the full size when I finished the sample I got.
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
I just don't love this. Yes, it's hydrating and light weight when compared to a cream but no matter what I do, it leaves a shine and greasy film. I really think this is comparable to the gel moisturizer from Garnier. I get the same results, shine and all.
Lucy C.
Warrington
Is this good for oily skin?
Glorimary A.
Is this like a primer ?
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Do I just use this as my moisturizer?
Inês V.
Lisbon
Does anyone knows how it works with combo skin?
Lanae B.
I have really dry skin? What is this ?