Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel uploaded by Nicole G.Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel uploaded by Antonia L.

BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A gel-cream that creates a water cushion to keep skin hydrated and energized all day long.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel is an ultra-lightweight gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes the skin while providing a boost of hydration. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals that help direct the water flow, helping to maintain balanced moisture levels while improving water absorption to boost visible firmness and elasticity. Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex aids in expelling impurities from pores and provides both soothing and antibacterial benefits. The energizing cream keeps skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver nourishment to help restore skin’s moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals—sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through waterways. These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption.

This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

Antonia L.
Wood Dale, IL
First, I'll start with the packaging, the bottle is extremely cute. I love the colors and it's highly reflective of the product itself. I love trying different moisturizers out. I have combination skin, so it's tricky for me to find a good one that doesn't leave me feeling dry and also doesn't leave me feeling oily. This one was unlike any other I've tried! It's consistency isn't creamy like most lotions. In fact, it's clear and has a gel/wet consistency. It almost feels like your rubbing thick water on your face. It also doesn't take very much product which I love. So even this tiny bottle will last two or so weeks. Immediately after applying, I did notice that my skin felt hydrated but a little sticky. However, after giving it time to soak in, my face still felt hydrated but the stickiness was gone. Definitely a moisturizer worth trying!
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I recently got this sample product in my October Birchbox. I am going to say that I wasn't impressed with this Hyrdo gel moisturizer. I tried to use this 3 times and all the times it broke my face out. I thought at first it was could have been another product because I started both the products at the same time. However the other 2 times I was using the same products and still broke out.  I was hoping that this would be a good product because I really like the texture and how it moisturized my face. I don't know if anyone else had this problem but I won't be purchasing it
Hali P.
Spring, TX
The ONLY reason I'm giving this four stars and not five is simply because of the packaging. I'm not a huge jar fan (am I the only one who thinks it's kind of unhygienic?) , and I wish this was available in a tube. If that small detail doesn't bother you, then I'm happy to report you're in luck. This moisturizer is my first water-based moisturizer, and I can confidently say I am pleased with the product. When I first used it, I used the little tool it came with to scoop out the product and instantly noticed how slippery it was once it came in contact with my fingers, meaning I had to work quickly. After a few tries I decided to store it in the fridge, and now I LOVE how it feels! Definitely not as slippery while still providing excellent hydration to the skin. My face looks so healthy and glowy once applied, and even though I noticed a slight tacky feeling, it went away after a few minutes leaving a smooth, hydrated canvas to work with when I applied my makeup. Some days I don't feel like wearing makeup and I will still get compliments about how I'm "glowing". Love this product!
Taylor m.
Corpus Christi, TX
It does look and feel like a gel. Does not have a smell to it which I prefer since perfumes tend to give you break outs sometimes. It does do as it says on packaging and brightens your face leaving it smooth and clean looking /feeling. As it dries I can feel a tightening sensation not too extreme though. However, it never fully "dries" it feels just a little bit sticky. I wouldn't use as a primer. STAY FLAWLESS MY FELLOW BEAUTIES
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I thought this would be nice in summer, but for me it wasnt gel-like enough.  It felt like putting water on my skin, with out any real added enjoyment or benefit over water.  It is gentle on the skin and didnt bother my sensitive skin. The ingredients arent totally natural and I dont like that this company says their products are safe while using chemicals.
Elizabeth L.
miami
I first received this as a sample. I read that it was good as a moisturizer. So I used it. I normally have dry skin on my face. After you put it on it feels refreshing as you feel when you wash your face. I use it every day in the mornings and it leaves my face feeling refreshed all day. I decided to buy it and they have it on Sephora for $39 which is not bad for the size you only have to use a small amount. If you have dry skin and you need that extra umph then here it is. It’s also great to use under your makeup. You just have to make sure it dry to make sure your skin has absorbed it before you apply your foundation.
VAL V.
I love this gel formula. my skin feels like it’s quenched it’s thirst. Great for dehydrated skin like mine. Even smooths out the creepy-looking dehydrates fine lines associated with dehydration
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
This isn't my usual moisturizer, but I had a small travel size and decided to leave to this with me on vacation to save space. I usually don't like gel creams because I am combo, and although they are great for the oiler areas of my combo skin, they can be drying and sometimes irritating. This gel cream is the best I've used! It left my face so soft and sufficiently hydrated.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
This is just meh to me, probably because I own so many moisturizers and this one isn't really blowing me out of the water (no pun intended). This has a really similar consistency to Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. It feels nice on my skin, isn't scented, and doesn't clog my pores, so that's a plus. But I feel like it didn't do too much for me.
Chelsea K.
I received a sample of this in one of my VIB Sephora bags and I absolutely love it. I wear it under my makeup, and use it before I go to bed and under my eyes. It's really hydrating, though it does take a bit for it to sink into your skin. It's not too heavy and can be worn under makeup and on hot days. I'll be buying a full size soon!
Gia A.
Is this like a primer ?
Lucy C.
Warrington
Is this good for oily skin?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
This looks amazing! How well would this be for very dry skin?
Inês V.
Lisbon
Does anyone knows how it works with combo skin?
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Do I just use this as my moisturizer?