BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gel-cream that creates a water cushion to keep skin hydrated and energized all day long. Solutions for: - Dryness - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel is an ultra-lightweight gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes the skin while providing a boost of hydration. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals that help direct the water flow, helping to maintain balanced moisture levels while improving water absorption to boost visible firmness and elasticity. Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex aids in expelling impurities from pores and provides both soothing and antibacterial benefits. The energizing cream keeps skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver nourishment to help restore skin's moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through waterways. These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is alright. I have extremely oily skin so I don't use it on my entire face but I do get dry patches when I do pore extractions on my chin and nose and then under my eyes is usually dry which is really weird considering how oily I am. I've been using this for a couple weeks now and haven't noticed any huge difference in my chronically dry under eye area but when I use it to heal up dry patches due to some sort of trauma to the skin it works beautifully in helping the skin to regenerate.
It has no scent at all so that's good for those who have sensitivities to smells. It also is a nice creamy gel type consistency that feels cool and calming when applied. It's a water based gel so it gets soaked up and dries quickly leaving the skin behind silky and not overly dry or oily.
I have sensitive skin and this hasn't broken me out or given me any redness and while I don't see drastic results with this it is nice to use in general and feels relaxing putting it on at night.
It also helps to put it on dry patches before makeup in the morning so there's not so many fine lines from being dry for my makeup to sink into.
I probably wouldnt repurchase as dryness isn't a major issue to me but I will definitely keep using it until its gone.
This could work out very nicely for those with dry skin so I say give it a try. If you don't want to take that leap as it isn't exactly cheap go to sephora and get a sample. No purchase necessary and then you can get a good feel for it before you buy it.
Only buy from authorized sellers like sephora or it will probably be fake and dangerous and perform nothing like the actual water fuse.
Destiny R.
Phenix City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this gel from Sephora and I love it. I use it once a day every morning on clean skin but you can use how much you please. Its not very liquidy but its not very thick either. It feels like a soothing blanket on my face after I apply it and it leaves my skin really soft. To me, the gel smells kind of like an orange fragrance, but its not a very strong scent. I only received the 10 mL sample, but I would most definitely buy the full product
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a small sample of this is my Dry Skins Solutions Kit from Birchbox . I really like it. I have used it twice now and it truly restores the moisture my skin needs! I would highly recommend this product! Update: I have been using this product for a bout a week now and I am absolutely amazed by how soft it has made my skin!
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have normal to oily skin in the T Zone. This product is recommended for dull or dry skin but it worked wonderful on my skin. I feel just a little was needed for full moisture. I love how lightweight the formula was. It did make my foundation go on very smoothly. I would compare this product to Algenist SPLASH Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer ($58) however this does go for a lot cheaper at about ($39). Highly recommend especially with the fall coming since our skin does tend to lose some moisture in the colder weather.
Colleen M.
Carmel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this from ipsy and it was amazing! Super hydrating! Would use this in the morning under my makeup and didn’t make my skin feel greasy! Very lightweight and my skin just soaked up this product so well! Made my makeup go on super smooth and flawless.
Michelle L.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
This feels very comfortable! It went on with a cool feeling, which was nicely refreshing, and moisturized nicely! I gave combination skin that likes to breakout when it's unhappy but this didn't make me breakout at all.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product, this was gifted to me by a publication! any product that is water base or aqua in the title has me convinced! The texture is very airy, smooth and your skin will be able to breathe. I use it morning or night. The packaging is modern and an eye catching color!
Brittney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this hydro gel. It’s lightweight and very creamy for a gel. Had a cooling feel on my face with no residue and wasn’t sticky . There isn’t really a scent. I would highly recommend if you have dry or dry/normal combination skin.
Alyssa Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. It’s perfectly lightweight and hydrating, it stays on for hours, and it’s not greasy feeling at all. Now that it’s winter time i use it twice a day and my face has never felt better.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish this worked better for me than it does. There's no scent to it which is good because I don't want my moisturizer to have a scent. Maybe if it was a cream, I'd like it more. Initially, it feels great. The skin feels hydrated and refreshed but after it's completely absorbed, it feels dry and almost tight. There's almost a film like consistency on your skin until you wash it off.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sounds amazing! Is it good for oily skin?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
How does this moisturizer compare to the Dr. Jart Waterdrop? I've used that and it left a sticky film on my skin and caused breakouts.
Brianna B.
Grants Pass, OR
How does it wear under makeup??
Lizz G.
Brownsville
Is this good? I have combination skin and the dry parts on my face are so dry no moisturizer has worked. Will this sink into my skin?