BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gel-cream that creates a water cushion to keep skin hydrated and energized all day long. Solutions for: - Dryness - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel is an ultra-lightweight gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes the skin while providing a boost of hydration. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals that help direct the water flow, helping to maintain balanced moisture levels while improving water absorption to boost visible firmness and elasticity. Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex aids in expelling impurities from pores and provides both soothing and antibacterial benefits. The energizing cream keeps skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver nourishment to help restore skin's moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through waterways. These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

• Have you noticed any positive results after using this pr...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good source of hydration for someone with...1 Answers
  • How effective is this product?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have been a fan of this I recently received a sample of this and I was amazed how my face felt. It's so moisturizing and I bought a full size" in 26 reviews
  • "Lights and extremely moisturizing. I bought this for my bf (he refuses to buy nice skincare items) and I have definitely used a time or two myself. HIs skin is super sensitive and it doesn't bother him at all. He's definitely a believer. " in 8 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is alright. I have extremely oily skin so I don't use it on my entire face but I do get dry patches when I do pore extractions on my chin and nose and then under my eyes is usually dry which is really weird considering how oily I am. I've been using this for a couple weeks now and haven't noticed any huge difference in my chronically dry under eye area but when I use it to heal up dry patches due to some sort of trauma to the skin it works beautifully in helping the skin to regenerate.
It has no scent at all so that's good for those who have sensitivities to smells. It also is a nice creamy gel type consistency that feels cool and calming when applied. It's a water based gel so it gets soaked up and dries quickly leaving the skin behind silky and not overly dry or oily.
I have sensitive skin and this hasn't broken me out or given me any redness and while I don't see drastic results with this it is nice to use in general and feels relaxing putting it on at night.
It also helps to put it on dry patches before makeup in the morning so there's not so many fine lines from being dry for my makeup to sink into.
I probably wouldnt repurchase as dryness isn't a major issue to me but I will definitely keep using it until its gone.
This could work out very nicely for those with dry skin so I say give it a try. If you don't want to take that leap as it isn't exactly cheap go to sephora and get a sample. No purchase necessary and then you can get a good feel for it before you buy it.
Only buy from authorized sellers like sephora or it will probably be fake and dangerous and perform nothing like the actual water fuse.
Amiya L.
Woodstock, GA
This stuff is AMAZING!! got a sample from Sephora, going back to buy the full size now that I am out. A little goes a long way, the sample lasted for about a month. I had never tried water based moisturizers before so I have nothing to compare it to. I do know that it is very hyrdrating. I have a clarifying cleanser that kind of strips my face, but I love it, and it just replinishes the moisture back in my skin without feeling bogged down of greasy oil.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Received this in a sample pack. It has a loose consistency, and not much is needed, so the foil pack lasted a bit. Cheeks felt tacky rather than soft and smooth. I honestly didn't find that it did any better than (and in some cases, not even as well as)  Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Geltarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer , or  Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel . It's not bad, and may work better on another skin type, but to me, it's just average and not really worth the price.
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
Amazing!!! I got a sample of this product from sephora and i absolutely love this. Its very light weight , but gives the skin instant hydration. During the summer months this product is perfect! Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel
Ashley M.
Rocky Mount
Let me start off my saying it smells really fresh and a tid bit like mint. I purchased this from Sephora, I think it’s a good value and it’s not too pricey, I’ve gotten this product twice. I’d recommend trying a sample before hand maybe if your unsure if you’d like it. I would buy this product again and recommend it to anyone.  sephora.comDr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel
Yassie R.
I wanted to love this but it fell short!! This moisturizer was amazing for the first couple of days and then bam I started to notice some serious texture on my face that wasn’t there before. And since this was the only thing new in my skincare routine I figured it had to be the issue. I was right as soon as I went back to Kiehl’s the texture went away!
Matelynn W.
Ottawa
Great product have been using this for quite some time. It is very effective for moisturizing your skin but it’s not an immediate effect. It does take some time. The packaging is very elegant and “high end” but the product is really pricey. Will buy again but will try and find a product similar for a cheaper and maybe has a quicker effectiveness.
Lauren H.
kansas city, mo
I just bought this so I haven’t had much time to assess. At first, I felt it was a bit sticky. But after doing some research, I found it’s best to combine hydrators with serums. To start with a serum to soak in the skin and then the gel after to lock that hydration in. Since I’ve started mixing it with Biossance Squalane Oil, I love how fresh and clean my face feels after.
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
Having dry skin I always go for a gel moisturizer! I came across this one in a subscription bag and quickly fell in love, I even let my grandma try the sample and she went out and bought herself a full sized container of it! Definitely one to try!
Kelly S.
I’m just getting into the K beauty trend for skin care.

I got this as a sample from Sephora and it’s amazing. My skin is extremely dry and sensitive. I could actually feel it after one use.?This product feels decadent on my skin and super soothing and moisturizing.

I plan to try more products
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sounds amazing! Is it good for oily skin?
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
How does this moisturizer compare to the Dr. Jart Waterdrop? I've used that and it left a sticky film on my skin and caused breakouts.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How effective is this product?
Zoe M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
Been wanting to try this for ages but can't find it anywhere in the uk or even anywhere that will deliver here
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Would this be a good source of hydration for someone with oily to combination skin? Thank you for your reply!