Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel uploaded by Elizabeth C.Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gel-cream that creates a water cushion to keep skin hydrated and energized all day long. Solutions for: - Dryness - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel is an ultra-lightweight gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes the skin while providing a boost of hydration. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals that help direct the water flow, helping to maintain balanced moisture levels while improving water absorption to boost visible firmness and elasticity. Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex aids in expelling impurities from pores and provides both soothing and antibacterial benefits. The energizing cream keeps skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver nourishment to help restore skin's moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through waterways. These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

Buy on Sephora
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
I usually use Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream AM and PM but I was looking for something more lightweight for summer. So when they came out with a gel moisturizer I was pretty excited and thought it would be worth a try. I had previously used Aqua Bomb from Belif (a favorite brand of mine) and it worked for a while. After some time my skin would feel dehydrated and tight in the middle of the day. I was disappointed because the gel formula was perfect for morning and underneath my makeup.

I was not disappointed with this one! My skin feels hydrated and looks healthy and hydrated. It absorbs well and doesn't leave any type of residue on my skin. I can see myself using this even after summer.
Maureen P.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
The Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse UltimateHydro Gel is a lightweight, moisturizer that is supposed to replace your regular moisturizer, morning and night. I applied this product after my regular face serum(s) and found that it somewhat hydrated my skin, but I didn't feel like I was getting the intense moisture that I'm used to with my favorite moisturizer. Because of the gel consistency, I felt that it left a film on my skin and it didn't do enough for me under makeup. That said, I think this is a wonderful moisturizer for younger, oilier skin based on my results. It's really quite pleasant, but isn't what my aging skin needs.
Jasmina P.
Jasmina P.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
This is a moisturizer that does exactly what it says it will. I got this in a sample bag from Sephora, and while it is nice, I'm not totally blown away. It is very gentle and lightweight while also boosting my skin's hydration. It also slightly mattifies my skin, and absorbs quickly. However, I have used better moisturizers, and I will continue to use those.
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
I love this stuff. I'm totally here for this gel moisturizer craze. I love how it feels and smells. And it keeps my skin hydrated and looking subtle. I love that it doesn't feel heavy like regular cream moisturizers. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
I bought this because it said moisturizer plus help texture well hello that's me . It a nice gel constituency and no fragrance. I have oily skin but parts that are dry because of my acne. The parts that are dry do get dry during the day. I don't really like this stuff it doesn't do much . It hasn't help with texture or anything
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel what's become one of my favorite products in such a short time. I use it night and day, on top of a serum or on its own. My skin looks fresh and dewy, while being moisturizer and staying quite matte during day. While the price is a little steep for me for one ounce, I think I'll still get it once I ran out of this sample. Plus, a little goes a long way with this product.
V Chor P.
V Chor P.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
Super hydrating for the under eyes! I love how it feels so refreshed in the morning, and I look like I've had my 7+ hrs of sleep! lol I can that if you're using this product every morning and night your dark pigments, under the eyes will eventually go away. Recommend to families, and friends.
Saydi B.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley, MN
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I have oily skin so this really helps keep my skin moisturized without making it even oilier. It is very gentle on the skin and a little goes a long way which is great. I highly recommend using this to everyone. ALSO they have a sleeping mask of this!
Mango 🐹.
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
I love how light weight this feels. However, it doesn't absorb as fast, it leaves a sticky feeling after I apply it onto my skin. Overall, I don't mind it but I wish it doesn't leave the weird sticky gel feeling afterward. I haven't really notice the brightening part
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Seattle
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
Lights and extremely moisturizing. I bought this for my bf (he refuses to buy nice skincare items) and I have definitely used a time or two myself. HIs skin is super sensitive and it doesn't bother him at all. He's definitely a believer.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
How effective is this?
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
What's everyone's thoughts on this? Does it work good.
Kari R.
Kari R.
Annandale, VA
Is this goid for acne skin?
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sounds amazing! Is it good for oily skin?
Darya G.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it similar to Water drops cream?