BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gel-cream that creates a water cushion to keep skin hydrated and energized all day long. Solutions for: - Dryness - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel is an ultra-lightweight gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes the skin while providing a boost of hydration. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals that help direct the water flow, helping to maintain balanced moisture levels while improving water absorption to boost visible firmness and elasticity. Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex aids in expelling impurities from pores and provides both soothing and antibacterial benefits. The energizing cream keeps skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver nourishment to help restore skin's moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through waterways. These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is alright. I have extremely oily skin so I don't use it on my entire face but I do get dry patches when I do pore extractions on my chin and nose and then under my eyes is usually dry which is really weird considering how oily I am. I've been using this for a couple weeks now and haven't noticed any huge difference in my chronically dry under eye area but when I use it to heal up dry patches due to some sort of trauma to the skin it works beautifully in helping the skin to regenerate.
It has no scent at all so that's good for those who have sensitivities to smells. It also is a nice creamy gel type consistency that feels cool and calming when applied. It's a water based gel so it gets soaked up and dries quickly leaving the skin behind silky and not overly dry or oily.
I have sensitive skin and this hasn't broken me out or given me any redness and while I don't see drastic results with this it is nice to use in general and feels relaxing putting it on at night.
It also helps to put it on dry patches before makeup in the morning so there's not so many fine lines from being dry for my makeup to sink into.
I probably wouldnt repurchase as dryness isn't a major issue to me but I will definitely keep using it until its gone.
This could work out very nicely for those with dry skin so I say give it a try. If you don't want to take that leap as it isn't exactly cheap go to sephora and get a sample. No purchase necessary and then you can get a good feel for it before you buy it.
Only buy from authorized sellers like sephora or it will probably be fake and dangerous and perform nothing like the actual water fuse.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I usually use Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream AM and PM but I was looking for something more lightweight for summer. So when they came out with a gel moisturizer I was pretty excited and thought it would be worth a try. I had previously used Aqua Bomb from Belif (a favorite brand of mine) and it worked for a while. After some time my skin would feel dehydrated and tight in the middle of the day. I was disappointed because the gel formula was perfect for morning and underneath my makeup.

I was not disappointed with this one! My skin feels hydrated and looks healthy and hydrated. It absorbs well and doesn't leave any type of residue on my skin. I can see myself using this even after summer.
Maureen P.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
The Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse UltimateHydro Gel is a lightweight, moisturizer that is supposed to replace your regular moisturizer, morning and night. I applied this product after my regular face serum(s) and found that it somewhat hydrated my skin, but I didn't feel like I was getting the intense moisture that I'm used to with my favorite moisturizer. Because of the gel consistency, I felt that it left a film on my skin and it didn't do enough for me under makeup. That said, I think this is a wonderful moisturizer for younger, oilier skin based on my results. It's really quite pleasant, but isn't what my aging skin needs.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel has become one of my favorite products in such a short time. I use it night and day, on top of a serum or on its own. My skin looks fresh and dewy, while being moisturized and staying quite matte during day. While the price is a little steep for me for one ounce, I think I'll still get it once I ran out of this sample. Plus, a little goes a long way with this product.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I have normal to oily skin in the T Zone. This product is recommended for dull or dry skin but it worked wonderful on my skin. I feel just a little was needed for full moisture. I love how lightweight the formula was. It did make my foundation go on very smoothly. I would compare this product to Algenist SPLASH Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer ($58) however this does go for a lot cheaper at about ($39). Highly recommend especially with the fall coming since our skin does tend to lose some moisture in the colder weather.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I have severely dry skin and am always on the lookout for any product aimed at helping out some moisture on my skin. This was just simply not the product for me. It felt like water which is fine if it would have hydrated my skin. Once it absorbed it was as if I didn't add anything on my skin. From a brand that I love their face masks I expected at least some moisture to be added but I was severely let down and had to apply my normal one after this.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I got a small sample of this is my Dry Skins Solutions Kit from Birchbox . I really like it. I have used it twice now and it truly restores the moisture my skin needs! I would highly recommend this product! Update: I have been using this product for a bout a week now and I am absolutely amazed by how soft it has made my skin!
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
I wish this worked better for me than it does. There's no scent to it which is good because I don't want my moisturizer to have a scent. Maybe if it was a cream, I'd like it more. Initially, it feels great. The skin feels hydrated and refreshed but after it's completely absorbed, it feels dry and almost tight. There's almost a film like consistency on your skin until you wash it off.
Jasmina P.
Jasmina P.
This is a moisturizer that does exactly what it says it will. I got this in a sample bag from Sephora, and while it is nice, I'm not totally blown away. It is very gentle and lightweight while also boosting my skin's hydration. It also slightly mattifies my skin, and absorbs quickly. However, I have used better moisturizers, and I will continue to use those.
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
I love this stuff. I'm totally here for this gel moisturizer craze. I love how it feels and smells. And it keeps my skin hydrated and looking subtle. I love that it doesn't feel heavy like regular cream moisturizers. I would definitely recommend this.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sounds amazing! Is it good for oily skin?
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Grants Pass, OR
How does it wear under makeup??
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
south shields
Is this product any good?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Brownsville
Is this good? I have combination skin and the dry parts on my face are so dry no moisturizer has worked. Will this sink into my skin?
Briana A.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
How does this moisturizer compare to the Dr. Jart Waterdrop? I've used that and it left a sticky film on my skin and caused breakouts.