Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel

by Dr. Jart+

A gel-cream that creates a water cushion to keep skin hydrated and energized all day long.

Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel is an ultra-lightweight gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes the skin while providing a boost of hydration. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals that help direct the water flow, helping to maintain balanced moisture levels while improving water absorption to boost visible firmness and elasticity. Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex aids in expelling impurities from pores and provides both soothing and antibacterial benefits. The energizing cream keeps skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy.

Suggested Usage:
-Apply all over face morning and night after a serum.

-Mineral Complex: Blended with major skin-identical minerals that help maintain the moisture balance and moisture circulation of skin.
-Belgium Hot Spring Water: Contains minerals to remove impurities from pores and provide soothing and antibacterial benefits, supporting natural cell regeneration.
-Natural Barrier Complex (Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, and Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract): Moisturizes and nourishes dry skin; rich in tannin to prevent photo aging.
-Acacia Peptide: Moisturizes and visibly firms skin.

Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Niacinamide, Cyclopentasiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Sorbitan Olivate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-2M, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose Distearate, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Amino Esters-1, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Onsen-Sui, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Glycerophosphate,Sodium Lactate, Potassium Magnesium Aspartate, Polysorbate 20, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid.

Iss this product available in the US?
HooW does it work?
Is it day or night gel?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have been a fan of this I recently received a sample of this and I was amazed how my face felt. It's so moisturizing and I bought a full sizein reviews
...items) and I have definitely used a time or two myself. HIs skin is super sensitive and it doesn't bother him at all. He's definitely a believer. in reviews
Tiffany C.
Fort Payne , AL
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel uploaded by Tiffany C.
I believe I have the travel size of this product and it is amazing!! It has a cooling gel texture and feels great on my skin. Great product for the price and I would recommend for anyone looking for extra hydration for sure!
Chandni P.
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel uploaded by Chandni P.
This is a great hydrating moisturizer for everyday use. I love how lightweight it is on the skin and looks amazing under makeup. It is a little tacky at first but absorbs quickly within minutes. Its not hydrating enough for me to use at night but it's one of my favorite go to morning moisturizers. It also works great on sensitive skin.
Andrea T.
Miami Shores, FL
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel uploaded by Andrea T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing moisturizer it feels like I’m literally putting water on my face and a gel form
Olga Y.
Oregon City, OR
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel uploaded by Olga Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got Dr.Jart+ water fuse ultimate hydro gel on one of my trips to Sephora. I wanted something for my skin that would keep me moisturized. This product definitely delivers on what they promise. I have to say that this product is good for sensitive skin. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel
Brett L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel uploaded by Brett L.
Mixed feelings. This feels very nice going on (like an aloe-gel- even better when refrigerated!), however I do not see a whole lot of deep moisturizing effects. I will not use this in the winter time but during the summer as a lightweight moisturizer after the sun will be perfect I think!
Anily R.
Elmhurst, NY
I am a k-beauty enthusiastic.So getting this product was so much of a joy. Just like most of the korean moisturizer, it will leave my skin with a dewy effect. The packing is really nice, elegant and not too extravagant. And it smells fresh, a bit of summerish, like fresh shower and there can be citrus or any kind of similar ingredient.
Lori H.
Pittston, PA
1,478 reviews
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel uploaded by Lori H.
Lightweight gel cream boosts hydration and restores the oil and water balance of skin, resulting in rejuvenated and refreshed skin. A blend of potassium, calcium and magnesium powers the AquaMineral complex formula, promoting elasticity and visible firmness of skin. Formulated without parabens, phthalates or sulfates. Would recommend this product
Katrina H.
Oklahoma City, OK
The water based formula doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy. Loved that it left my face still feeling clean once I used it.
Jennifer W.
This is a gel like moisturizer that I found perfect for summertime with my oily sky. I actually got carded at the liquor store when I was using this. Coincidence?
Stephanie K.
Hemet
At first I tried keeping this in my makeup fridge but it would clump on my skin and wasn’t absorbing to well, after keeping it at room temp I found my skin absorbed it A LOT easier and it no longer clumped :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...