Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Smart Gel BB 01 Light-Medium 1 oz uploaded by Brody T.Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Smart Gel BB 01 Light-Medium 1 oz uploaded by Brody T.

BY DR. JART+

A unique BB in a jelly texture that provides natural, flawless coverage and adds bounce to skin. - A uniquely textured formula to provide in-depth coverage and add a youthful bounce to skin - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in two shades Inspired by the memory foam mattress, shape-memory polymers have the ability to return from a deformed state to its original shape. The Water Fuse Smart Gel BB retakes shape once applied to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and enlarged pores, while also providing flawless coverage. Infused with powerful antiaging and anti-inflammatory ingredients, it brightens the complexion, corrects skintone, and naturally covers blemishes. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Balms or B.B. Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile “five-in-one” formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skin care ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin’s surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. see more...

Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE this product! I was using a 50 over summer, but will be switching back to this during winter months. THis is an amazing gel formula and it is SOOOOOO cooling on the skin and also cool to look at in the jar. Love that it is tinted to match skin tones. Great buy for the amount of product that you get.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product actually. I had an allergic reaction to it and my face ended up super super red. I should have read up on it because I heard others had a similar reaction. It wasn't a good makeup day...
Influenster M.
I am having a midlife skin crisis. The product does have a very unique texture, it provides a semi sheer coverage and is very moisturizing to my skin. The texture is quite luxurious. For this product containing an SPF of 30 it does not have that typical sunscreen scent. I haven't notice a huge difference after two uses of it reducing the appearance of wrinkles and pores, it does really plump up pores. It didn't get the full 5 stars, as it does take some babying to make the product to soak into the skin to make the white cast dissipate.
Selma A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a whole lot of coverage but that’s what I would expect from a bb cream. I normally skip moisturizer when I use this because it’s quite dewy. My skin is oily so I have to set it with powder. Lasting power is not great but good for everyday no makeup looks.
Heather H.
Burlington, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found that this product took awhile to blend into your skin, it took a lot of babying to get it to a smooth finish. I was a little less than thrilled about that.  I purchased mine from a department store. I would not repurchase this product, save you money for another BB or CC. I do like the Black Label one far more than this.
Alexis U.
Grovetown, GA
I tried this about a year and a half ago and haven't looked back. It blends so well with my skin, I don't have to worry about weird chin lines or uneven spots. The sunscreen prevents sun damage without stinking like sunscreen. Best part is I don't break out if I forget to take it off before bed. Perfect for everyday use.
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is EXTREMELY hydrating. This was the first time purchasing any of these products and I love it.
Brittney P.
Fort Hood, TX
I love how hydrating this BB gel is. it blends super easily, soothes over my pores. I just can't say enough about this product.
Summer S.
I've used Dr. jart's water gel products and loved them! I believe they are extremely effective!
Liliane S.
GENTE EU NÃO CONHEÇO SOBRE O PRODUTO, POR ISSO NÃO POSSO FALAR NADA, A NÃO SER CURIOSIDADE DE CONHECER E EXPERIMENTAR O PRODUTO.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone broke out from this?