Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel uploaded by Alecia R.

BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A cooling eye cream that relieves puffiness to wake up tired-looking eyes.

Solutions for:
- Puffiness
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Dryness

If you want to know more…
Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel is an ultra-hydrating eye gel-cream that provides lasting hydration, while reducing the appearance of puffiness with pumpkin extract, arnica, and bromelain. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals, which directs waterflow and helps maintain balanced moisture levels, visibly boosting firmness and elasticity. Himalayan pink salt supports natural cell regeneration, while Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex remove impurities from pores and provide soothing and antibacterial benefits. Aquaicia and oligo-HA hydrates to keep skin looking and feeling healthy and bright.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver hydration to help restore skin’s moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally, and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals—sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through “waterways”. These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption.

This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

Britney S.
Britney S.
Greeneville, TN
This eye cream is perfect for mornings! It feels great going on and sinks right into the skin. It really helps with puffiness and dry patches! It's really refreshing. Also I love that i can put makeup on after using this product and it looks great. A lot of eye creams are either to heavy for day time or make my concealer slide off or look cakey after applying.
Katya S.
Katya S.
Sacramento, CA
Just received this product this week from Sephora after losing the one that I have from the company Belief. So far, I am loving the gel type consistency, and how hydrating it feels on the contours of the eye area. I am also enjoying that my skin soaks it up pretty fast.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Columbus, GA
This eye gel is awesome. During the summer, I really feel like my skin needs an extra boost. This is a gentle gel that helps hydrate without getting you oily-which is absolutely necessary for me. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Wow wow wow! My skin feels fully hydrated and fully refreshed. No more under eye puff for this girl! Very effective serum I put on nightly to feel 100% rejuvenated in the morning. Like those cucumbers under your eyes? This is that and more!!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Fontana, CA
This gel is amazing! I love using it at night after my skin routine. I wake up & my eyes are way less puffy, & little to none bags! Love love. Recommend to all my girls that need a lil extra love for bags.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I love dr jart. My eye area has been very dry lately and this stuff really packs a punch. I have sensitive skin and have had no problems while using this. The smell is minimal so those sensitive to scents should be fine with this.
Esbeyda H.
Esbeyda H.
Fort Meade, FL
It was quite cooling but it didn't fit the needs of my skin. I have dry spots on the outer corner of my eyes it's very nerve wrecking but this cream didn't help very much. But it does smell nice.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
One of my favorite products! I put this on my under eye bags at night and wake up to them looking soft and refreshed! It has a fresh, cool feeling with a light scent. I love the packaging too!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
I had a sample of this eye cream and really enjoyed it! I plan on buying the full size when my current eye cream runs out. It moisturized my dry under eyes really well. It also wore nicely under concealer!
Mynt C.
Mynt C.
Very nice eye gel especially for summer. I like to keep it in the fridge so that it feels cool going kn. First time user and bought at Sephora. Reasonable moisture, would try again.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Lesley s.