Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel uploaded by Swaila✨ R.Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel uploaded by Alecia R.

BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cooling eye cream that relieves puffiness to wake up tired-looking eyes. Solutions for: - Puffiness - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dryness If you want to know more…Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel is an ultra-hydrating eye gel-cream that provides lasting hydration, while reducing the appearance of puffiness with pumpkin extract, arnica, and bromelain. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals, which directs waterflow and helps maintain balanced moisture levels, visibly boosting firmness and elasticity. Himalayan pink salt supports natural cell regeneration, while Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex remove impurities from pores and provide soothing and antibacterial benefits. Aquaicia and oligo-HA hydrates to keep skin looking and feeling healthy and bright. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver hydration to help restore skin's moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally, and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals-sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through "waterways". These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

Drea L.
Really hydrated undereyes and i love how it’s gel like instead of creamy. It really moisturizes without feeling too heavy and i can see the difference with Fine lines and dark circles under my eyes. I would definitely check out this product and any product from dr. Jart
Jenny Y.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Dr.Jart is literally my favorite brand. If you have heard of KBEAUTY you need to research this brand. the eye gel I actually keep in the fridge to keep it extra cool so when i put it on my nighttime skincare routine- it helps with the depuffing and feels so nice.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
I defended I need an eye cream to prevent aging and I didn’t even think I needed it aside prevention. WOW THIS STUFF is amazing.i felt my my eye were fine before but this stuff ya really brought life to my eyes thy looks so healthy and the dark circles are less visible. My eyes look tighter and I didn’t even realize how much my eyes needed this. I will forever use this for the rest of my life.
Kristen T.
I got a sample of this and WOW! This stuff is crazy hydrating! The packaging is perfect, it really portrays how good this stuff is. This eye gel is very thin, a little goes a long way and I recommend using a little spoon/wand to take the product out just so you dont build up any bacteria from touching it with your fingers. As you apply it to the under eye it is instantly hydrating and brightens up the area! Cant wait to purchase the full size!
Tricia W.
Rome , GA
My skin tends to get a little dry under my eyes and near my nose and this stuff has been a godsend! It was a gift from my husband who found his way to it by some miracle while blindly roaming around the sephora alone searching for a gift for his skin care-obsessed wife. This eye gel is light-weight but very hydrating and absorbs incredibly fast. The thing I really love about it is that it doesn't ever feel oily like some other eye creams that I have tried. I use it every night and every morning under my makeup and I will never go without it again!
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This eye gel feels AMAZING under my eyes. It has a cooling effect and it also deeply hydrated. I have dark circles and sometimes puffiness and it took care of the dark circles, although not completely. I needed something much more hydrating with pigment fix in it. But this eye gel would work for the average tired or aged eyes. It is pricy, but a lot of product comes in the jar.
Michaila F.
I've only tried a sample of this at Sephora but, I have dry skin and this hydra mositurizer went on like a gel and absorbed in my skin pretty quickly, it has a light scent. And I think it is a good product for people who have dry skin. This is more of a high end product in my opinion, so it is pricey, definitely get a sample of it if you can to see how it works for you!
Priscilla M.
Campbell, CA
This water gel eye moisturizer really did a good job moisturizing my under eyes without feeling greasy or heavy. I have sensitive eyes and this was gentle enough that now I’m using it daily.
Kayla C.
Fairfax, VA
The hydration is long lasting, I apply this twice a day and it works wonders. The gel consistency took some getting used to, but eventually I got used to it. It’s not my favorite, because other than the hydration it doesn’t help with under eye bags or wrinkles. I probably won’t find myself buying this product again, but will definitely use the rest of it
Heather K.
Depew, NY
This product really help to lighten the dark circles and the puffiness under my eyes due to the lack of sleep of being a new mom if feels nice on the skin and I love it
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Price? And where are these available?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Price? Where is it locally?
Darby S.
Did this cause any eye irritation? Did it work well?
Chaya B.
This packaging looks so satisfying! Has anyone tried it?
Dora T.
Does it help with dark circles and dry skin around the eyes?

back