Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel uploaded by Alecia R.Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel uploaded by Swaila✨ R.

BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cooling eye cream that relieves puffiness to wake up tired-looking eyes. Solutions for: - Puffiness - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dryness If you want to know more…Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel is an ultra-hydrating eye gel-cream that provides lasting hydration, while reducing the appearance of puffiness with pumpkin extract, arnica, and bromelain. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals, which directs waterflow and helps maintain balanced moisture levels, visibly boosting firmness and elasticity. Himalayan pink salt supports natural cell regeneration, while Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex remove impurities from pores and provide soothing and antibacterial benefits. Aquaicia and oligo-HA hydrates to keep skin looking and feeling healthy and bright. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver hydration to help restore skin's moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally, and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals-sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through "waterways". These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

Buy on Sephora
Kristen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this and WOW! This stuff is crazy hydrating! The packaging is perfect, it really portrays how good this stuff is. This eye gel is very thin, a little goes a long way and I recommend using a little spoon/wand to take the product out just so you dont build up any bacteria from touching it with your fingers. As you apply it to the under eye it is instantly hydrating and brightens up the area! Cant wait to purchase the full size!
Swaila✨ R.
Schenectady , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really like this eye gel. It’s so refreshing and cooling. My eyes instantly look awake. A little bit goes a long way. This doesn’t give me those tiny bumps you get from using certain eye creams. I’m on my second jar!
Rana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye gel so much! I have extremely dry skin, and under eye area isn't an exception. Along with dryness, dark circles and puffiness have been my serious concern for years. I tried so many different eye creams, and so far, this is definitely one of my favorites!

Texture/Formula:
This product is different from other eye creams out there. Generally, undereye areas are drier than other parts of the face for most people. So, eye creams are often richer, oilier, and thicker than regular face moisturizers. However, this one definitely has a lighter gel-like formula.
As the name suggests, the product feels more like a gel than a cream/lotion. You can tell that this product is more focused on hydration from water and moisturization from oil. Because of the higher water content, the formula is very light, which allows it to absorb into the skin rapidly.

Hydration:
It kept my undereye area hydrated all day long. Since I have dry skin, my undereye area usually started to get tight towards the end of the day. However, with this one, my undereye area felt completely fine!

Nighttime vs. Daytime?
Honestly, I think you can use both times. Since eye creams have a thicker formula, my base makeup did not sit well nor lasted long on top of an eye cream. So I used to only use eye cream as part of my night routine. However, since this product is so light and absorbs quickly, I can use it under my makeup without any problem.

I definitely will repurchase this!
Loany N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffer from puffiness and dark circles because I have a horrible sleep schedule, but after discovering this product and its key ingredients, arnica and bromelain, it really helps alleviate swelling.. so I leave the house looking like I had some decent sleep. It's also great to prep the skin prior to makeup.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
In the mornings when I wake up I get puffy under eyes. I think a lot of it has to do with the climate in in, it's super dry and already in the 80's, peaking into the 90's early morning. It's important to have a product I can rely on in my skincare routine to help with this problem. It's soothing, smells great, and has a cooling effect to it as well. I notice a huge difference, and I like that it helps to wake up my eyes.
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is perfect for mornings! It feels great going on and sinks right into the skin. It really helps with puffiness and dry patches! It's really refreshing. Also I love that i can put makeup on after using this product and it looks great. A lot of eye creams are either to heavy for day time or make my concealer slide off or look cakey after applying.
Poonam P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for college students and those working late hours! My eyes would always stay puffy cause of less sleep but this helped them sooth down a lot. It was my first time using it since a friend recommended it.
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow wow wow! My skin feels fully hydrated and fully refreshed. No more under eye puff for this girl! Very effective serum I put on nightly to feel 100% rejuvenated in the morning. Like those cucumbers under your eyes? This is that and more!!
Meredith B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyes have started getting dry as I've started a new skin care regimen using retinals. This eye gel is extremely gentle and refreshing. I just started using it a few weeks ago, but I won't stop!
Katya S.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received this product this week from Sephora after losing the one that I have from the company Belief. So far, I am loving the gel type consistency, and how hydrating it feels on the contours of the eye area. I am also enjoying that my skin soaks it up pretty fast.
Riddhi A.
How to use it? Which skin type is it useful?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Price? Where is it locally?
Claudia S.
How works for sensitive skin?
nakeisha k.
Will this work for dark under eyes?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Price? And where are these available?