Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Sleep Mask uploaded by Alecia R.

BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A sleep mask that enhances skin’s moisture level and removes impurities overnight to restore optimal skin condition.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Water Fuse Hydro Sleep Mask is an overnight mask that creates a protective barrier on your skin to lock in vital moisture and nutrients while you get your beauty sleep. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals, which directs waterflow and helps maintain balanced moisture levels, visibly boosting firmness and elasticity. Himalayan pink salt supports natural cell regeneration, while Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex remove impurities from pores and provide soothing and antibacterial benefits. Aquaicia and oligo-HA hydrates to keep skin looking and feeling healthy and bright.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver hydration to help restore skin’s moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally, and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals—sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through “waterways”. These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption.

This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

ana d.
Tampa, FL
This mask is great for overnight hydration! You dont need too much, just 2-3 pumps works great. You'll wake up with glowing, plump, supple, hydrated skin! After about a week I was in love!
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
This is essential for me because I think I pay too much attention to taking care of my skin. After using it several nights in a row, I have noticed that my skin has a different shine, a healthy glow, feels fresh and you wake up with a clean feeling on the face. So the Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Sleep Mask deserves the 5 stars.
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this product religiously! I was a little nervous to purchase it because it is pricey but I definitely don't regret it! It's very light weight and feels so refreshing on my face. Plus one pump of this is all you need for your face. It leaves my skin so soft and healthy looking. I will definitely buy it again.
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
This was a life saver during the winter months! My skin was getting so dry this past winter, but this helped to calm it down. My skin always looked so much better the next morning after using this.
Erika C.
This product has done wonders for my skin! I use so much harsh products trying to combat my acne that it tends to get so dry it peels in some areas. I started sleeping in this and I would wake up and my skin felt so hydrated and it didn't cause my skin to break out worse.
J. T.
This is an amazing water mask. I love sleeping alone in it up give my skin a. Extra boost of hydration through the night. It helps my dry patches really go Away And I love that you can sleep in it making it one of those masks that's a no brainer. Everyone should try it
Debra S.
Round Rock, TX
I would love to try this product but I have not seen it in the Austin area. Is it coming soon, maybe to Ulta or Sephora? It is super hot here and we need a nice light, clean mist to get us through the day! Not too many words left to say, so I'll add a few meet the rule.
Kaitlan A.
This is an intense sleeping mask! I love it for days I really need the extra hydration (aka for a long day of travel or after a day of travel). No more dry patches! Can make your skin a little greasy but it doesn't feel dirty/grimy. Love this so much!
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
Gosh does this make your face feel amazing but wow is it expensive. I would love to continuously buy this but there are other brands that are similar and for half the cost. The quality of this is really outstanding but again, very expensive.
Stephanie S.
This sleep mask left my skin feeling slightly more hydrated over my moisturizer without feeling heavy or making me feel greasy. My skin is always glowing the next morning. I've repurchased this two times so far and continue to do so.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good brand? I've never heard of the brand personally.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Is this ok for sun burnt skin?
Gia A.
Does anybody know where I can get this ??
Delaney B.
Covington
Is this just for my face
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this good for dry skin? Is it moisturizing??