BY DR. JART+ #12 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A sleep mask that enhances skin's moisture level and removes impurities overnight to restore optimal skin condition.

Solutions for:

- Dryness

- Loss of firmness and elasticity

- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…

Water Fuse Hydro Sleep Mask is an overnight mask that creates a protective barrier on your skin to lock in vital moisture and nutrients while you get your beauty sleep. This formula contains a blend of AquaMinerals, which directs waterflow and helps maintain balanced moisture levels, visibly boosting firmness and elasticity. Himalayan pink salt supports natural cell regeneration, while Belgium hot spring water and natural barrier complex remove impurities from pores and provide soothing and antibacterial benefits. Aquaicia and oligo-HA hydrates to keep skin looking and feeling healthy and bright.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Water Fuse is formulated with minerals and hydrators that deliver hydration to help restore skin's moisture levels to their optimal state. With hydration in balance, skin functions normally, and is able to focus energy on fighting external and internal aggressors. The proprietary AquaMineral complex is made of exact amounts of skin-identical minerals-sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Combined, controlled osmotic pressure in skin directs water flow through "waterways". These four specific minerals possess the ability to improve water absorption. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. So I've tried literally all different types of masks. I love using Sleep Masks because it's so much easier to use. I can just put it on, have a good night sleep, and wash it off the next morning.

After I used it for the first time, I was able to tell right away and my skin felt 10 times better than the night before. It fully nourished and moisturized my skin!

Consistency & Application:
    I would say it's about the same as all the other types of sleep masks: watery and lightweight.
    I used it at the end of my skincare routine, except facial oil. On the days when I used this product, I skipped oils. I applied it all over my face. I washed it off in the morning.

How my skin felt when I put it on:
    It does have a cooling effect, which I highly appreciate. Since I have dry/sensitive skin, my skin does get red and warm easily and often feel itchiness around a couple dry areas around cheeks. Since this mask does have a cooling effect, I was able to feel that it calmed down my body heat & itchiness.

How my skin felt the next morning:
    When I was washing my face, it made me feel like there's a thin jello-like layer in between my face and my hands. I seriously was not able to feel any bumpiness. There are several excessively dry spots on my face which feel somewhat thinner and rougher than other parts of my face. In general, I can feel how the texture on those spots are different than other areas even when I'm showering or washing my face. However, I did not feel the difference! Again, it really made me feel like there was a thin layer of moisture which was protecting my skin.

How my skin felt throughout the day:
    Since my skin felt so nice and hydrated, I decided to skip my favorite hydrating primer (Too Faced - Hangover primer), but my skin still felt perfectly fine throughout the whole day! " in 31 reviews
  • "This is amazing for dry skin! It's a night time sleeping mask that hydrates even the driest skin types. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily skin. I sometimes at night put it on top of a moisturizer for more hydration. It feels very light weight. It's water based and feels like it is." in 27 reviews
  • "it made my skin look so moisturized and bright. the packaging is satisfying to me for some reason but i also love the idea of the product. it did come off a little as i slept but i was expecting it to be completely gone in the morning & it wasn’t! i think everyone should try atleast once if they have dry skin" in 15 reviews
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I travel for a living, and one of the main reasons I get so dry is  the constant plane rides. I was told this could help me. I put this on before the plane ride and take it off when I get to the hotel. I have noticed quite a difference in my skin. Its so soft and goes on smooth. I love Dr Jart products. I use this on plane rides and about once a week or every few days while traveling.
Gabrielle N.
New Orleans, LA
I got this hydro sleeping mask in a Bless box, and I was really excited since I've always wanted to try Dr. Jart's products! The packaging is very sleek and beautiful. The product itself it amazing. The smell reminds me of a spa. When I apply the mask, it just melts into my skin. I wake up the next morning with supple, soft, and glowing skin! I love this product so much!
Spring A.
TEMPE, AZ
This mask is light and mositurizing, and definitely one I would use again. It doesn't have a strong scent and it makes my skin feel pretty smooth. My only reason for rating it so average is that it isn't a great value for the price--the bottle is pretty small, and it's not too different from other products that cost much less.
Lemon.Ellie B.
Glen Allen, VA
Water Fuse Hydro Sleep Mask restores your complexion while you sleep.
I was hesitant to buy another nighttime skincare product (I already have 4 products to apply after washing my face). But all that retinol, glycolic and AHA can leave one wanting more hydration. I apply this product last and it seems to seal in the other products as well as add moisture. My skin is brighter and fresher when I use this product. And for those nights when I'm too tired for my whole regimen, using this on top of just moisturizer still makes me look dewy in the morning. It also lasts a while -- two small pumps are enough for application. Get your hands on this one if you can, well worth it
Follow me on IG @lemon.ellie and swing by www.lemonellie.com 💓Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Sleep Mask
Melanie P.
Atlanta
Dr. Jart’s Water Infused Hydro Sleeping Mask is perfect for those nights when you know you need to take care of your skin but don’t want to do a whole spa night. I use this after cleansing and before bed. It works great as it keeps the moisture in all night, it washes off easily and is very pleasant.
Bayley C.
Not too bad I don’t know if I’d go out of my way to purchase again. It did make my skin feel nice but I woke up broken out. My skin isn’t easy to manage so I’m not blaming this product. I may try other things from this brand but I’d rather have a deluxe sample before I make anymore purchases
Andrea J.
Stamford, CT
i used to really like t at night before bed to hydrate my skin and it worked really well, but my skin started to become more combo from dry and i stopped liking it a lot because it would make my skin feel a bit gross and oily in the morning. definitely recommend for dry skin though!
Bethanie A.
Toledo , OH
This product leaves my face feeling so clean and when I wake up in the morning it just feels great the packaging is cute I love the blue color I would definitely recommend this to other people if you’re willing to dish out the price, it is definitely worth it
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Grace O.
Tallahassee
the best the best the best. love the ultimate hydrogel as well, it’s my go to. this stuff is great for INTENSE hydration, i’m on acne medication that really dries me out and wearing this at night really keeps my skin from looking dry during the day!!
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good brand? I've never heard of the brand personally.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
This might be good for winter for my skin? Anyone recommend?
Glorimary A.
Does anybody know where I can get this ??
Delaney B.
Covington
Is this just for my face
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this good for dry skin? Is it moisturizing??