BY DR. JART+

A one-step skin perfecting balm that minimizes the need for foundation or concealer. - Unique Water Bead Technology helps to hydrate and maintain healthy moisture for a dewy fresh look - Features SPF 25 sun protection - Comes in one universal shade A moisturizer, sunscreen, and treatment serum, this all-in-one product also hides imperfections. Made with 50 percent water, Dr. Jart's Advanced Water Bead Technology helps hydrate and maintain healthy moisture for a dewy, fresh look. Like a drink for your skin, once applied, tiny droplets of water appear before being quickly absorbed, generating an instant soothing and cooling effect. This oil-free balm includes sunscreen ingredients that protect the skin from a broad range of UVA and UVB radiation, leaving skin looking smooth, perfect, and natural. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile "five-in-one" formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. see more...

• How does this compare to Dr. Jart's premium BB? I'm looking to up...1 Answers
  • With warmer weather approaching, I'm looking to switch from my fu...4 Answers
  • I've been looking to not wear as much full coverage foundations o...1 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++
  • "However, I would not recommend relying on this as a moisturizer, if you need heavy coverage daily, or if you have a medium/dark skin tone." in 14 reviews
  • "Overall, I don't like the color at the onset and feel its just OK. For the price, I would rather spend money on the Shiseido BB cream as it worked for my skin and I used that one for 2 years." in 10 reviews
  • "I first got my hands on this beauty balm through birchbox and I loved it so much I used my birchbox points to get the full size." in 8 reviews
  • "I received a sample of Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm and was skeptical because it appeared to be too dark for my fair skin." in 7 reviews
Virginia W.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Waterfuse Bb Beauty Balm Spf25 50Ml/1.7Oz, Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++ 1.7 oz more...
I'm actually convinced this BB cream was made for my skin. I am very pale, have severe eczema and dry skin even when my eczema isn't flared. My skin is very sensitive and I always forget to put on sunscreen. This is the first and only product that I've found that I can put on my dry skin without emphasizing flakiness while still having enough pigment to hide my redness. It only comes in one color, and is VERY hydrating so I don't recommend this for people with oily skin and darker skin but I do think medium skin tones and normal skin would be fine. Many of my friends that I've made try this product are much darker than me and this product is good at blending into the skin to match. I've been using this almost two years now and have yet to find a product that even compares, though I've looked. The price on this seems high too, but one tube lasts me months even with everyday use because you don't have to reapply throughout the day. So the price on this is definitely equal to the value of the product.
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
There isn’t a bb cream from dr. Jart that I haven’t absolutely fallen in love with. The skincare benefits you receive from these beauty balms are insane. The only thing that’s a huge bummer is that they have zero shade range so you can only wear them if you are pretty pale.
Jenny G.
Elmira, NY
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. When you put it on it feels like water yet it covers all imperfections. It also lasts the whole day. It blends into my skin like I don't have anything on. I totally recommend. And it has spf in it!!!
Jessica G.
Olathe , KS
This is my favorite bb cream. I’m very fair and a lot of brands don’t have a bb cream that match my skin tone. The smell is very pleasant and it gives decent coverage. I also appreciate that it’s higher than a 15 spf.
Pearl H.
Revere, MA
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++ 1.7 oz more...
I think this works as a nice base but the color is unfortunately super dark even for the lightest color. I was looking for a light bb cream but the formula is beautiful but its just too dark for my skin tone.
Maya L.
Irvine , CA
I love this! It feels so smooth on my face and looks completely natural, which is hard to find in foundations. BB cream is my new favorite thing, and I love how it also moisturized my skin. Highly recommend.
hanna y.
This beauty balm is really great for that "no makeup" makeup look. It is light coverage, so I put concealer on any spots I have a blemish, then use this. It gives you a very natural looking glow
Jessica B.
Hagerstown, MD
This formula is has an odd initial texture but it is more moisturizing than the regular (gold packaging) BB cream. Unfortunately this formulation makes me really oily after 8 to 10 hours.
Jayme R.
Great product! Definitely worth the price. My skin feels hydrated and like nothing is on it, but my skin is left looking fantastic. If you can get a sample, I totally recommend trying it.
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Waterfuse Bb Beauty Balm Spf25 50Ml/1.7Oz more...
This water fuse BB cream is different than the others by Dr. Jart +. This is a light coverage with SPF 25 so it's great for daytime wear. It is a great moisturizer. I received this in my Birchbox and purchased the full size.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were can i buy
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
What's the average price? Does it really helps?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you get this in drugstores?
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is the consistency of this product?
Shari E.
Phoenixville, PA
With warmer weather approaching, I'm looking to switch from my full coverage foundation to something a little lighter. However, I have combo skin and find that sometimes bb creams leave me extra oily. Any oily skinned ladies have luck with this product?