BY DR. JART+ #31 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration-replenishing formula to provide long-lasting moisture and brighten dull-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more…This lightweight, refreshing moisturizer features a special emulsion system with droplets packed full of brightening and nourishing ingredients. The innovative formula bursts into tiny water droplets when applied providing instant hydration and brightening dull, lackluster skin. Great for all skin types, it relieves dry, sensitive skin, revitalizes, and prevents visible signs of aging with concentrated antioxidants for a healthier-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• I always mix my moisturizer with my foundation will this be likel...4 Answers
  • Does this work well before applying make up? Or should I just use...7 Answers
  • This seems a bit pricey. How well would you say it works for comb...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I will start by saying I love Dr. Jart+ so much... I have tried several products from this brand and this is the only one I wasn’t crazy about. I didn’t really like the consistency of it; It’s one of those creams that almost feels like it turns into a powder on your face. If you like those type of moisturizers, then you might like this, but I’m not a fan. The first time I tried this, I put it on before doing my makeup and even though I used a primer in between this and my foundation, it still made my foundation ball up and look really patchy and weird. I know it was from the moisturizer because it was the same primer and foundation I had been using on a regular basis. But this is just from personal experience and all products work different for everyone! I would just suggest trying this at night before bed for the first time instead of using it before you put makeup on.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
I 200% recommend all dr jart moisturizers they are God’s gift
From heaven is the best way to explain it it’s alil pricey but so darn worth every penny it’s always exceeded all expectations I use to be super dry only on my nose and around the nose area and my nose would peel it was just terrible ever since I’ve discovered dr jart I’m never going back it’s that amazing and I have combination skin so this is truly great for all skin types even if you’re oily just because you’re oily doesn’t mean u don’t need to moisturize trust me everyone needs hydration In their skin!!
Ag K.
Saginaw, TX
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer 3.3 oz/ 100 mL more...
Love this stuff! I have eczema that tends to activate in the summer as I breakout from my own sweat but also when the air gets cold and humid in the winter. I started using this on my neck and arms which is where my eczema was giving me a hard time. I tried everything I had in my arsenal from shea butter and gold bond to la mer. I really like this Dr Jart formula because it provides both the moisture and oil component that my skin needs to stabilize. It is very hydrating and you can tell from the gel like texture instantly. When applied there is a coating like feeling that helps lock the moisture in and keep the hydration stable after long periods unlike most creams and lotions which almost feel like the hydration wears off after twenty minutes. This works great for my face as well. I would recommend giving it some time to absorb in before applying make up. I like to use this all year round because it is light but very hydrating for long periods of time at the same time.
Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer 3.3 oz more...
I have been using this product the past week. I received this as a sample a while back but didn’t pay much mind to it until now. I incorporated this in my nighttime skincare routine and i am in LOVE! I apply this after my serum and it soaks right into your skin and leaves your skin feeling amazing the next morning. I would like to stay that my skin is combo-oily and it does not break me out. I will definitely be purchasing the full sized bottle of this version. :)
caitlin r.
Paducah, KY
When I first experienced this product in stores I was blown away. The texture of this product is very cool... But the high price tag really threw me off. I ended up getting a sample sized bottle and giving it a test for a few weeks. Unfortunately it didn't even moisturize my skin, it comes off as a gimmick but I'm honestly upset it didn't work out for my skin.
Kathy G.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is a super hydrating moisturizer. It feels thick and oily out of the tube but dissolves into water drops on contact with skin. It is instantly absorbed and hydrates without feeling greasy or heavy. It works wonderful under sunscreen and makeup.
Brittney W.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer 3.3 oz/ 100 mL more...
I love the water deep moisturizer. It starts out similar to a gel/cream texture in your hand but the moment you start to apply it, literally turns into water texture. Absorbs quickly into the skin and has little/no smell. What little I have smelled was pleasant anyway. It leave a very fresh feel. I would highly recommend this product. Worth every penny.

Side note: I have dry/normal combination skin.
Jamie R.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer 3.3 oz/ 100 mL more...
I got several of these when Sephora had them available for purchase with your reward points. It’s an interesting gel like formula and it’s very gentle. It sinks into your skin quickly and doesn’t leave any of that nasty sticky residue. I would say it’s best for oily/normal/combo skin. Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer
Jewels G.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer 3.3 oz/ 100 mL more...
So being the tester that I am, I tried this out knowing that it literally says hydration and I have oily skin. This product was nice honestly. It wasn’t the best for my skin but I’ve definitely tried products that were worst and made my skin an oil slick. The smell is okay but it bothers my allergies so that’s a bad strike against it. It applies smoothly and leaves my skin feeling pretty good. It’s not greasy, itchy, or sticky which is of course a plus.

I will say however the texture of it is stiff and so hard to move. You have to apply it quickly or you’ll just waste product. As stated, not the best for oily skin. It may go well for combo skin but it may depend on the weather outside or whatever the person may be doing.

Anyway, good moisturizer but not the best for me.
Heather 2.
This is so light in texture, yet very moisturizing! It has a silky feel and easily absorbs into dry winter skin, but doesn't irritate sensitive skin. This is best for my skin in the summer. I need a thicker moisturizer and/or oil in the winter right now. However, for those without dry skin, you could probably use this year round.
Ashley L.
Is this moisturizer worth the price?! I'd love to try it but am hesitant to purchase.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for dry or combination skin?
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Does this work well before applying make up? Or should I just use it as a nighttime moisturizer?
Nishe R.
It's good for super severe dry skin?
Doreen M.
I am acne prone but also oily. Do you think it will be effective?