BY DR. JART+

This lightweight, refreshing moisturizer features a special emulsion system with droplets packed full of brightening and nourishing ingredients. The innovative formula bursts into tiny water droplets when applied-providing instant hydration and... see more...

Constance S.
Tempe, AZ
Dr. Jart's Water Drop Hydrating moisturizer is great!  Smells delicious and does not make my combination/oily skin break out or feel too heavy. This is a great moisturizer combo for hot Arizona summers, and I used the sunscream sample very quickly!
Stacy F.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this moisturizer. The texture and the way it melts into the skin is great and it really works considering how light it feels.
angela s.
unitee states of america
I had a terrible reaction I don't know why. My skin is pretty sensitive but iv mean it burnt and got really red.
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I was not a fan of this product. It’s such a cool concept it looks like water droplets while you rub it on your skin and therefore it’s suppose to moisturize, but I’ve ended up using this as an expensive hand cream than a face moisturizer it didn’t do the job for me.
Rachel H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the water drop moisturizer! It absorbs right into the skin and doesn’t make my skin oily. Plus it’s a good price because you don’t need much to keep your skin moisturizer with this product so it’ll last.