BY DR. JART+ #45 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration replenishing moisturizer. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness/uneven texture - Uneven tone If you want to know more…This lightweight moisturizer features a special emulsion system containing droplets packed with brightening and hydrating ingredients. The moisturizer bursts into tiny droplets when applied, replenishing moisture to skin with essential skin care ingredients. It relieves sensitive skin due to dryness, brightens skintone, and prevents visible signs of aging with concentrated antioxidants for a healthier-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• This seems a bit pricey. How well would you say it works for combin...3 Answers
  • I am acne prone but also oily. Do you think it will be effective? 3 Answers
  • I always mix my moisturizer with my foundation will this be likely ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nikita P.
Nikita P.
Lake Oswego, OR
I got a full sized one of these in my Burchbox last month (the best Birchbox ever, it's not like that's a normal thing lol), and it took me a couple weeks to try it cause I'm all about the lotions I already have but this stuff is super interesting. It's like gel/cream when it comes out but the second you smear it around your face, it feels like it turns to water. It smells SO good like lemons. I'm surprised it's labeled as a moisturizer to be honest cause it wasn't amazingly moisturizing. But it also didn't leave my skin greasy which is nice. I woke up the next day and my skin did look a bit better than it usually does, like my dark spots and my dry patches. The fact that it's brightening is an enormous plus cause that's my main skin concern.
It wasn't AMAZING, that's why it didnt get 5 stars, but it isn't very expensive, and it's a fun and effective moisturizer so 4/5.
Krista X.
Krista X.
This is an AMAZING moisturizer for any skin type, but particularly oilier skin that's looking for hydration without something too heavy. It has a beautiful, light consistency that upon massaging into the skin melts into a slick, light, hydrating almost-essence level lightness that hydrates beautifully. It does so without the weight of a cream, which can be worrying to those who are afraid of things that are "too hydrating" for their oily skin. The texture is incredible and unlike anything I've ever felt; if you get a chance definitely pop into your local Sephora and feel it for yourself!
Cady G.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is awesome! It starts as a cream, and as you rub it in, little water droplets form. It is super light-weight, and you don't need very much (I use amount I would normally use for a serum or eye cream). The final texture is a little waxy on the skin- but it seems to act as a barrier to the elements, locking moisture in. I live in a very dry climate, and I usually feel like my face is drying out an hour or two after my morning skin routine- not the case with this moisturizer. You have to be careful with application though- if you use too much you can break out.
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville, FL
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer 3.3 oz
I received this in my Sephora Play Box. I've used it twice and I do NOT like it. The first time I used it, I used the amount recommended and it left my skin feeling dry. So the second time I used more and it still left my skin feeling dry. It also has a weird feel to it. Scratch that. It feels like lube. Seriously. I don't know why anyone would buy this. I use organic cold pressed unrefined coconut oil on my face. Have been forever. My skin stays moisturized and feeling awesome. I'm not using this Water Drop moisturizer anymore. It's in the trash.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
After receiving a sample of this in a subscription box, I was skeptical. I have a really tough time with moisturizers not breaking my skin out. But, this Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer works so well for me. I have combination skin that trends toward two extremes at once, which is always fun, and wear makeup everyday. This is great AND I find that it sits so well under all of my foundations. The only reason that I didn't give it five stars is because it is expensive (but this sample has been lasting quite a long time).
Emily G.
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
I have oily combo skin. As I've gotten older I've realized I have some dry spots developing. I got this in a sub box and thought I'd give it a try. Who couldn't use more moisturizer, right? Oh. My. God. This is now one of my favorite moisturizers. Does not leave a sticky or alcohol feel to it. Feels hydrated, even my newly developed dry spots. The packaging is sleek and simple. Very modern. I would suggest this to all skin types. The only draw back is that it does make my face a bit oily the next day, but I can live with that.
Crissy B.
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer 3.3 oz
After receiving a sample in my Play! by Sephora box, I loved Water Drop so much that I purchased a full size tube within days. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. It's not like any other moisturizer I've used (my favorite so far bring coconut oil as an all over moisturizer). It's a bit different but my skin is incredibly hydrated throughout the day and into my early evening workout. I'll still use coconut oil as a body moisturizer, but Water Drop is going to be my go-to product especially now that winter is upon us!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Rock Hill, SC
I received this in a Birchbox and was nervous about using this at first since I have oily skin and was afraid it would be too heavy. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was actually pretty light! My skin doesn't feel greasy or heavy afterwards like most moisturizers. This might be because it is more similar in texture to a balm than a cream. Unfortunately, I might not purchase it full size since it is pretty expensive,especially for a college student.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer 3.3 oz
I've heard great thing about the Dr.Jart+ brand before. This moisturizer is water based and supposed to soften and smooth your skin. I wasn't expecting the moisturizer to be so waxy and to be white. I thought it would be more liquid-y and clear. It has a light scent and I needed two little ball sized, when I usually use one for my usual moisturizer. Besides that my skin does feel softer and looks healthier. I don't think this will be my go-to moisturizer.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer 3.3 oz
I got this in my sephora play box and I fell in love immediately. The smell is great, and when you put it on your fingers it feels so hydrating. I applied it to my face and I couldn't believe how amazing it felt. I have super dry skin and it's very sensitive and so far my skin hasn't had any issues. I feel that it's softer and less dry already. I was in love with the other product I had purchased but after using this one I may be switching.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Is this moisturizer worth the price?! I'd love to try it but am hesitant to purchase.
Anna K.
Anna K.
new york, NY
Is this good for dry or combination skin?
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Does this work well before applying make up? Or should I just use it as a nighttime moisturizer?
Nisshe R.
Nisshe R.
It's good for super severe dry skin?
Connie P.
Connie P.
Whittier, CA
Does this work for acne prone skin??