Dr. Jart+ Vital Hydra Solution(TM) Deep Hydration Sheet Mask 1 Mask

A cellulose sheet mask that deeply hydrates, replenishes, and protects skin's own moisture. Made of fine cellulose fiber, the lightweight, transparent mask allows pores to fully absorb essential nutrients and moisturizing ingredients for an ultimate hydration therapy. It immediately hydrates dry skin due to lack of moisture while aquaxyl a patent moisturizing ingredient enhances moisture retention and strengthen barrier function. Ultra-low molecular weight hyaluronic acid activates skin moisture with high absorption, and seaweed extract, which containins algeinicacids, moisturizes and removes impurities. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Does this mask leave a sticky residue after use?
Are these masks worth it for the price and how much do they usually go for ?
Is Dr. Jart+ Vital Hydra Solution(TM) Deep Hydration Sheet Mask 1 Mask better than [product:dr-jart-vital-hydra-solutiontm-deep-hydration-sheet-mask-1-mask]?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Vital Hydra Solution(TM) Deep Hydration Sheet Mask 1 Mask!
Product Highlights
“...leave your skin so dewey and refreshed without being heavy or irritating sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend them!” in 26 reviews
I love Dr.Jart+ sheer masks. I really see results & a difference in my skin from just one use. The ingredients and effectiveness are worth the price in my opinion!
ullerslev
I needed a hydration boost before doing my makeup to meet with friends and this gave me what I needed. Totally recommend this one and the other mask for blemishes
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Rmv, CA
This mask is great! Very hydrating, I’m just not the biggest fan of sheet masks in general. This one I would purchase again because it is really great for my skin.
Combination / Dark Spots
Dr. Hart is a great brand that I usually purchase at Sephora but on occasion have been lucky to find at discount retailers. This mask hydrated and feels soothing on. Great little treatment to pamper yourself.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Definitely does what it says and really hydrates your skin. Great to use after a day of wearing heavy makeup to give your skin a break. Would recommend for someone with quite dry skin as it really does work!
SUPER hydrating. The cooling feeling when you first apply it really gives the effect of total hydration. My skin always feels nice and refreshed after using this mask. It’s an awesome midweek pick me up
Combination / Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
sharon
It is pricy but worth every penny! Sometimes when my skin is very dry (winter time) I use it consistently every day for 5 days and my skin feels like a baby! This is on my washroom shelve at all time!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
W Barnstable, MA
Sheet masks are an obsession of mine and Dr. Jart makes some of my all time favorites. These masks are a little pricey but the results speak for themselves. They are definitely worth the price because they improve the look and texture of my skin.
Frederick, MD
This is one of my favorite sheet masks that I have ever used. It is easy to use and it moisturizes your skin. It is definitely worth the price and I still continue to purchase this mask.
Hamilton, GA
This mask provides some serious hydration!! I mainly only use this during the winter months or if I've been out in the sun all day. I love it and would highly recommend it.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...